DOING SW FROM HOME???

Morning, long time no see! So i was a target member but have regained nearly a stone :s i hate groups, i never felt welcome as i didn't have a huge amount to lose and i get uncomfortable when there's people i know there and never do anything but weigh and leave, i also have to take my youngest with me which is a pain. I was going to join online but even with the a discount it's a lot. I am not sure what to do now, the main thing i liked about group membership was access to the app and i don't know if i can successfully do SW without the new books/syn values. Eugh, what to do??? I know i can be motivated at home but i feel a little blind atm

I'm not sure if i should join a group for the books or jist follow the EE plan i was before and use google, here and the 20cal = 1syn rule to try and do it alone. We are moving house next month so i don't feel like we have the spare cash to sign up online

Happy new year to all!
I haven't posted or weighed in for at least 6 weeks nor been on plan in that time even though I was only 2.5 lbs from target!
First weigh in for me today shows a gain of 3lb so I am weirdly pleased with that! Now 5.5 lbs from target
am going to stick to following EE as it worked for me before, albeit slowly.

Good luck to everyone on their journey :)

Hi miniminners
Im back! Just got back from hols and after the stress eating ive done since july im now heavier than i was this time last year.

I'll also b rejoining online for the 3 months (im joining u bubbly :p). Cant do classes but need to feel im accountable to someone somewhere to kick start my journey again.

I just wondered did i read there was a discount voucher for online. Ive googled and searched and cant find an indate one anywhere.

Look forward to a slimmer 2015! X

Hi miniminners Im back! Just got back from hols and after the stress eating ive done since july im now heavier than i was this time last year. I'll also b rejoining online for the 3 months (im joining u bubbly :p). Cant do classes but need to feel im accountable to someone somewhere to kick start my journey again. I just wondered did i read there was a discount voucher for online. Ive googled and searched and cant find an indate one anywhere. Look forward to a slimmer 2015! X

There's one In the pull out in the mirror

Hi miniminners Im back! Just got back from hols and after the stress eating ive done since july im now heavier than i was this time last year. I'll also b rejoining online for the 3 months (im joining u bubbly :p). Cant do classes but need to feel im accountable to someone somewhere to kick start my journey again. I just wondered did i read there was a discount voucher for online. Ive googled and searched and cant find an indate one anywhere. Look forward to a slimmer 2015! X

I've got it here it's code mirror0115 and its saving £35 expires midnight sat 10th if that helps

I've done it! Officially an online member. Although my journey starts Monday I've had to WI todays weight!:eek:

Just a reminder - which I should have remembered myself!!! :( If you sign up on-line, make sure you make a note of when your subscription is about to expire. I forgot last time I paid and, sadly, only thought about it this afternoon! Logged in and saw the message, telling me, that I should have re-subscribed this morning, before 9am. They have, therefore, taken twenty pounds from my bank account to pay for one months membership. So annoying when, if I'd remembered, I could have paid for the next three months at a cheaper rate again. Grr!!

Kathy x

Hello everyone. Like many others I have been here before, September 2012 to be exact. At 14st 9lb back then I got down to 12st 1lb by December. I maintained pretty well until last year where I had a relationship breakdown down, I met someone new and became happy, comfortable and all those other fabulous things new relationships bring. Since April 2014 I have put on 27lbs and am now back up to 14st. It's horrifying how quickly the weight creeps back on but from tomorrow, 05/01/15, I am back to following Slimming World and doing it from home as that's what worked for me before. Good luck everyone, I look forward to following your journeys!

Hello everyone.
Like many others I have been here before, September 2012 to be exact. At 14st 9lb back then I got down to 12st 1lb by December. I maintained pretty well until last year where I had a relationship breakdown down, I met someone new and became happy, comfortable and all those other fabulous things new relationships bring. Since April 2014 I have put on 27lbs and am now back up to 14st. It's horrifying how quickly the weight creeps back on but from tomorrow, 05/01/15, I am back to following Slimming World and doing it from home as that's what worked for me before.
Good luck everyone, I look forward to following your journeys!

Also restarting from home. I'm just going by the old rules for now :)

Me too, I've got the books from a couple of years ago which I'm using. I might be a bit cheeky and go to group for one week to get the books but I haven't decided for sure yet.
Good luck!

Back