DOING SW FROM HOME???

Me too, I've got the books from a couple of years ago which I'm using. I might be a bit cheeky and go to group for one week to get the books but I haven't decided for sure yet.
Good luck!

I think that is ok, if you get a voucher to join for free from woman etc you can get the new books for £5, that way you are up to date.

Hello everyone. Like many others I have been here before, September 2012 to be exact. At 14st 9lb back then I got down to 12st 1lb by December. I maintained pretty well until last year where I had a relationship breakdown down, I met someone new and became happy, comfortable and all those other fabulous things new relationships bring. Since April 2014 I have put on 27lbs and am now back up to 14st. It's horrifying how quickly the weight creeps back on but from tomorrow, 05/01/15, I am back to following Slimming World and doing it from home as that's what worked for me before. Good luck everyone, I look forward to following your journeys!

Good luck x

Well d day for me hoping I do well x worried bout money but fingers crossed I can do it on very little money.
I would like to b at target by Christmas 2015. That means roughly 1lb a week. So by rights if I stuck religiously to plan I could do by middle of year, I'm 15st 11.5lb, I have two targets in mind 1st is 12st see how I look n feel at that and or 10st 7lb. I'm currently a dress size 20. And 5ft 8. Any advice is much appreciated, my past history of slimming at home is quite poor as a few of u may remember. Xx
Good luck to everyone else. Xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck bma.
Vouchers in woman magazine i think. Ive just restarted on the online 3 month trial need a good headstart. X

The work routine can help, as keeping busy certainly keeps me out of the fridge, but these first few days back after Christmas can be hell - I've been offered all manner of left-over chocolates this morning, and as it was a training day lunch was provided: sausage, chips and beans with sponge and ice-cream for dessert. I sat with my salad and a can of mackerel and tried to look contented...

Well d day for me hoping I do well x worried bout money but fingers crossed I can do it on very little money. I would like to b at target by Christmas 2015. That means roughly 1lb a week. So by rights if I stuck religiously to plan I could do by middle of year, I'm 15st 11.5lb, I have two targets in mind 1st is 12st see how I look n feel at that and or 10st 7lb. I'm currently a dress size 20. And 5ft 8. Any advice is much appreciated, my past history of slimming at home is quite poor as a few of u may remember. Xx Good luck to everyone else. Xx Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your stats are similar to me my starting weight was 15st I got to 13st8 and decided to join class to find out I weighed in at 14st8 and my scales at home were a stone out so I must of been more than 15 to begin with.
However after a bit up n down going to class I am now 14st4.5 and it's coming down I want to be in 13's in next few weeks. And into 12's by end of March.

Regarding money I struggle to but then again without junk in my trolley it's actually not bad. Shop in markets for fruit n veg. Ours discount a lot in the afternoon. Plan at least a few quick cheap meals in a week like omelette, jacket spuds. Not every meal
Needs to be a full recipe with 1,000 ingredients like some are.

And good luck x

Well today's the day, back on plan. And 7 lbs heavier :-( thanks to Xmas lol. Anyone got any basic tea time meals?, Need some inspiration x

Thx gd luck getting to 12s. I ended up eating some biscuits left over from Xmas yesterday, thoroughly enjoyed them. And now they've gone I can forget about them.
We've got jackets for t tonight think I'm having tuna n beans on it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi - hope I can pop in, just starting back on track lost my way a bit in the Autumn feel a bit silly now but still weigh a stone less than last year so not too much damage I did make it to 2 briefly though!

I can't make classes, but intend in the Spring to Park Run instead, when I lost 2 stone I hated my body shape more than before so this time I am seeing the importance of trying to tone as I go :)

Good luck and hello to everyone :)

Hi Everyone, just to make it official - I have set myself a new mini goal of another 2 stones off by Easter......here goes xx

Okay im a massive newbie here! Ive done slimming world before annd did so well but ive let myself go after the last year and now need to lose most of the weight i got off before. This is it this time. I bet you here that so often. I cant afford to pay atm so ive got all my books from last year out and going it alone at home until maybe the money situation changes. I thought this thread would be a good motivating and supporting thread to do my first post in! So hi all, im amelia! X

Okay im a massive newbie here! Ive done slimming world before annd did so well but ive let myself go after the last year and now need to lose most of the weight i got off before. This is it this time. I bet you here that so often. I cant afford to pay atm so ive got all my books from last year out and going it alone at home until maybe the money situation changes. I thought this thread would be a good motivating and supporting thread to do my first post in! So hi all, im amelia! X

Good luck!

One of my old friends was an ex-slimming world consultant and she was a big lady, but she was complacent she know it worked so would go down and up again. I think there is a knack to staying at target - hopefully that will be my challenge this year :) I put a stone back on nearly which now seems dumb so totally with you :)

Back