DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ohhhhh yum! just had quark, mixed in a bit of sweetener, couple of drops of almond flavouring and some raspberries and an alpen bar (hex b) It was just like eating a bakewell dessert. :))

Trying again with S W as of tomorrow. Although I don't weight as much as I thought I am still horrified that I've crept back up to the weight is was after I had my youngest who will be 4 soon!
I have dug out my books and done a quick shop so I'm prepared for the morning. Not a big meat eater so I'm planning on sticking to green.
So, hi!

Trying again with S W as of tomorrow. Although I don't weight as much as I thought I am still horrified that I've crept back up to the weight is was after I had my youngest who will be 4 soon! I have dug out my books and done a quick shop so I'm prepared for the morning. Not a big meat eater so I'm planning on sticking to green. So, hi!

Hi and good luck

Trying again with S W as of tomorrow. Although I don't weight as much as I thought I am still horrified that I've crept back up to the weight is was after I had my youngest who will be 4 soon!
I have dug out my books and done a quick shop so I'm prepared for the morning. Not a big meat eater so I'm planning on sticking to green.
So, hi!

Hi. Well done for getting back into it. Loads of help, recipes, friendship, on here so, all the best.

Kathy

Hi everybody and well done on all the recent losses!

I'm really excited to report an 8lb loss in my first week. I'm obviously extremely happy with that, but realise a lot of it is water - I think it does just go to show how much I was retaining water because of all the junk I was eating prior to starting on SW. I'm hoping to continue on with a 2lb loss next week.
Fantastic loss you must thrilled, keep going like this you will be at your goal in no time

Hi Everyone,

Last week was my first weigh in after re-starting and can happily say i lost 2lbs :)

Im doing SW from home using my old books as i cant afford to go to group at the moment.

Ive made a batch of Super Speed soup to have for lunches this week, has any tried it and had good losses?

Ohhhhh yum! just had quark, mixed in a bit of sweetener, couple of drops of almond flavouring and some raspberries and an alpen bar (hex b) It was just like eating a bakewell dessert. :))

Ooh that sounds delish

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow 8lb you've obviously stuck to it religiously. Just shows that the plan works if done correctly

Thinking of doing a couple of SP days. some times I have bread as my hex b - is this still allowed on sp as it's carbs?

From what I figured from what people have said is that you still have to have 1A but you have 2Bs to make up for not having your carbs elsewhere i.e potatoes n pasta

Back