DOING SW FROM HOME???

Joining this thread as Im doing SW at home too,did the plan online over 2 yrs ago ....seems to have changed a bit but hoping the basics are same...extra easy plan...HI

From what I figured from what people have said is that you still have to have 1A but you have 2Bs to make up for not having your carbs elsewhere i.e potatoes n pasta

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks BMA123, I'll give it a go x

I've got some images sent me I'll see if I can upload em when I get five min its got the s n p foods list and basic guidelines

Ohhhhh yum! just had quark, mixed in a bit of sweetener, couple of drops of almond flavouring and some raspberries and an alpen bar (hex b) It was just like eating a bakewell dessert. :))

Now that sounds brilliant... I'll have to wait until tomorrow, though, as I've had my Alpen bars for breakfast!

Joining this thread as Im doing SW at home too,did the plan online over 2 yrs ago ....seems to have changed a bit but hoping the basics are same...extra easy plan...HI

Hi and welcome. Hasn't changed loads and you can still just stick to the usual Extra Easy plan, if you want to. There's this new Extra Easy SP thing that's just started but not too sure of all the ins and outs so wouldn't want to give the wrong info. I'm an on-line member but, unless I'm being really dense, I haven't noticed any proper guidance on there to do with the SP side of things! Hopefully, someone else can give you better info on that but, good luck anyway.

Kathy

Aaarrrrggghhhh....... +3lb I cannot believe it been good these last 2 weeks. Do you think it could be Xmas catch up? So disappointed. Good luck to you all xx

Ok everyone motivational post coming up.......as I need one.......LOL Pros and Cons for losing weight:

Pros
Generally much better health wise
Feel better about yourself.
Be able to buy clothes you like not just because they fit!!
Not feel embarrased when out and about because of weight
Make yourelf proud for doing it and sticking to it
Enjoying the nice compliments along the way
All the water you drink = lovely skin
New food = changing tastes in food
That lovely glow inside when you know you have been good

Cons
Cant eat WHATEVER you want when you want in the quantity you would like :) (and that is it LOL)

Well thats a start I knew the pros would far outweigh the cons but seeing it down in writing just confirms it............lets keep it up girls xx

Very impressed with myself today. I run a playgroup which usually involves eating lots of cake! I managed to resist and took my magic porridge with me.

Aaarrrrggghhhh....... +3lb I cannot believe it been good these last 2 weeks. Do you think it could be Xmas catch up? So disappointed. Good luck to you all xx

Oh no! You poor thing. It's so annoying when you know you've been good, isn't it? You may be pleasantly surprised next week! I really hope so. Good luck! :)

Kathy

Hi can I join? I'm in my first wk I weigh in tomorrow. Doing it from home as I live in Spain so no groups. Any support will be great as I really need to stick to it as got a lot to loose xx

WELCOME WELCOME, come on in, the more the merrier:) We are all on the same journey here and like to think we are a friendly lot so good luck. I started at a similar weight to you and am at a similar weight to you now, so, some on we CAN do this xx

Hi everyone!

I've been going it alone online since I began the back end of last August and got my 2 1/2 stone award today! :talk017:
Half way there now! I decided to do it online as the thought of going to a group really did not appeal to me plus I work nights so it would be a step too far for me to fit in around everything else. I love the control I have doing it myself :)

Hi Gemsta, that is fantastic, well done you, keep it up xx

Ohhowiwish the last time I did SW I found my weight come increase for no apparent reason...if I cut down on carbs and increased my water intake it usually corrected itself in a day or so...Gemsta that's a great weight loss ,well done !!!

Weighed in a day early and had a 2lb loss so very pleased. That's me on to a gd start for my 1lb a week loss average.

Ok everyone motivational post coming up.......as I need one.......LOL Pros and Cons for losing weight:

Pros
Generally much better health wise
Feel better about yourself.
Be able to buy clothes you like not just because they fit!!
Not feel embarrased when out and about because of weight
Make yourelf proud for doing it and sticking to it
Enjoying the nice compliments along the way
All the water you drink = lovely skin
New food = changing tastes in food
That lovely glow inside when you know you have been good

Cons
Cant eat WHATEVER you want when you want in the quantity you would like :) (and that is it LOL)

Well thats a start I knew the pros would far outweigh the cons but seeing it down in writing just confirms it............lets keep it up girls xx

This is so helpful to read - it just reminds us all why we're doing what we're doing.

Hi everyone, just looking for some comfort and advice really.. I restarted again 3 weeks a go, first week I lost 4lbs, last week I stayed the same and this week I stayed the same too. I've kept my syns to 15 a day as usual, had all my healthy extra's (weighed and measured perfectly) 1/3 of my plate has been superfree, but still nothing is happening :(
I know this happens to everyone at some point, but I've only been doing it for 3 weeks and I seem to have stalled already.
TOTM is due on Tuesday, I'm not bloated like I usually am in the run up to it, I've been drinking green tea to get rid of any water retention... but again, nothing. I'm feeling so disheartened :(

Hi everyone, just looking for some comfort and advice really.. I restarted again 3 weeks a go, first week I lost 4lbs, last week I stayed the same and this week I stayed the same too. I've kept my syns to 15 a day as usual, had all my healthy extra's (weighed and measured perfectly) 1/3 of my plate has been superfree, but still nothing is happening :( I know this happens to everyone at some point, but I've only been doing it for 3 weeks and I seem to have stalled already. TOTM is due on Tuesday, I'm not bloated like I usually am in the run up to it, I've been drinking green tea to get rid of any water retention... but again, nothing. I'm feeling so disheartened :(

Keep going, mix up your food, cut down on an tweaking your doing. Add in some exercise. X

Back