DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi everyone! Can I join you? I've started sw at home cos I can't seem to shift the last stone or so since having my second baby!

Have done a week and a half. Last week I lost 3lb, which I was really chuffed with. This week, I'm a bit more worried about- we were away over the weekend and had to deal with trying to do sw whilst being cooked for by relatives and had a buffet lunch, with lots of syn-ful foods! But, back on the straight and narrow again now we're home, although my son is sick so was up lots last night and the tiredness today is making me want to comfort eat!

Wow, well done Deb!! That's a great loss for the first week!

Welcome Jellybean! I agree, don't let a few bad days get you down. Take it a day at a time :) Good luck for the rest of this week and hope your son feels better soon x

I can't believe the change in my mind set. I've been stuck in a rut for so long and haven't felt determination like this in ages. It was a great decision to join this forum, just reading all your stories and being able to share my journey is going to be a great help and encouragement to me so thank you all! X

Thanks! Absolutely agree, if I'm extra good the rest of the week, hopefully it won't have done too much damage. Trying to keep my syns at 5 so I can just think of the weekend as spending my syns!

Hi everyone......I have made a discovery from my long distant past, so long distant past I'd forgotten I had it........................I can see my collar bone:wow::8855:!!!!! Sorry just had to share.............plus my cankles are disappearing too:party0019: xx

Hi everyone! Can I join you? I've started sw at home cos I can't seem to shift the last stone or so since having my second baby!

Have done a week and a half. Last week I lost 3lb, which I was really chuffed with. This week, I'm a bit more worried about- we were away over the weekend and had to deal with trying to do sw whilst being cooked for by relatives and had a buffet lunch, with lots of syn-ful foods! But, back on the straight and narrow again now we're home, although my son is sick so was up lots last night and the tiredness today is making me want to comfort eat!

Welcome, jellybean. Yes, life definitely gets in the way sometimes! :) At least, if the scales don't show what you want them to, this time round, you know why and you know what to do about it too. Hope your son feels better soon.

Kathy

Thanks Kathy! That's true! I'm trying to keep my expectations low to avoid feeling disheartened! Seems that everyone the was at the party at the weekend is coming down with a sickness bug :-\ hoping I don't get it (although might make the scales more kind to me haha!)!

Hello :) Hope it's all right for me to join in as well. I would love to go to a class but there isn't one at a time when I can make it at the moment. I just started trying to follow slimming world with some books and stuff I found online this week. I would really like to join in with a group on here for some motivation and sharing the load between us a bit.

Hello :) Hope it's all right for me to join in as well. I would love to go to a class but there isn't one at a time when I can make it at the moment. I just started trying to follow slimming world with some books and stuff I found online this week. I would really like to join in with a group on here for some motivation and sharing the load between us a bit.

WELCOME Nina, come on in and join us, I am sure we could all do with all the help we can get......and hopefully give some back in return xx

Welcome Nina.

I'm not doing too well at the most after a super week last week I seem to b struggling with cravings this week :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Nina and welcome. You've definitely come to the right place for motivation, encouragement, recipes, advice and really, just a good old friendly natter! Love Minis! Glad you've joined us. :)

Kathy xx

Well today has been a not of a shambles as I've caught my son's stomach bug :-( Not really felt like eating all day and when I have I've just wanted plain things like toast, banana, dry cheerios and rich tea biscuits. Not eaten much, but certainly not got my 1/3 super free at each meal!!! Oh well...!h weigh in day is tomorrow so we'll see what the damage is!

Welcome Neen...I only joined the group yesterday :)

Welcome to all the newbie do at homers, hopefully ul find all the inspiration and support u need to help u on ur journey. There are so many great ideas, recipes, advice on different posts so id definitely recommend trawling through some...
We are a very friendly bunch here, so always feel free to rant, moan, ask questions and most importantly hopefully celebrate losses on here! Myself I managed to gain quite a bit over Xmas, but I always do and was fully prepared, am thankfully shifting it again now, but why oh why does it take such little effort to gain yet so much effort to lose it again!? Lol. Still onwards and upwards. Wishing u all luck x

Back