DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thank you so much for the lovely welcome ! It really helps to have people to chat to in the same boat, my will power is wishy washy at best but hopefully reading how everyone is doing etc I can get my self back on the wagon properly, been scouring ********* for recipes and feeling pretty excited at some of the new goodies I've seen here and on there too.

da da Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa -5lb for me this week. Like jojojojo has said thats the 3 that mysteriously went on last week plus another 2 off so I am well pleased......but....so sick of seeing a 17 on those scales now, desperately love to see it start with a 16 next week.....and only 2lb to go for that 3st award. Good Luck everyone xx:wee:

Oooh, tatabubbly what pampering are you having? I've told myself that when I've lost my first half a stone, I'm gonna treat myself... Maybe to an extra horse riding lesson! Gonna weigh in this pm...have no idea if I've gained or lost!

Oooh, tatabubbly what pampering are you having? I've told myself that when I've lost my first half a stone, I'm gonna treat myself... Maybe to an extra horse riding lesson! Gonna weigh in this pm...have no idea if I've gained or lost!

Getting my hair cut and colored, my brows done and a wee Manipedi as well!

Well done ohhowiwish! Always better to get of the scales with a Yes! rather than frown I say..lol.. That's brill...weigh in for me tomorrow am not sure how well I've done this week! :/

da da Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa -5lb for me this week. Like jojojojo has said thats the 3 that mysteriously went on last week plus another 2 off so I am well pleased......but....so sick of seeing a 17 on those scales now, desperately love to see it start with a 16 next week.....and only 2lb to go for that 3st award. Good Luck everyone xx:wee:

Awesome well done!

Sounds lush tatabubbly!

And well done ohiwish... so close to your 3st award!

Weigh in done...I stayed the same, which I can't really be disappointed with after a bit of a blow out at the weekend and being poorly yesterday!

Back in the mode now though so fingers crossed for next week! Plus my husband has said he wants to do sw with me :) which could be fun (if not a little competitive!!!).

Sounds a great idea Jellybean.....although my husband is one of these very luck soles who can eat WHATEVER he likes and never puts on an ounce!! :) xx

Urgh, if only! My dad is like that, shame o didn't inherit the 'skinny genes'!

Had the yummiest dinner tonight! Was from the latest sw magazine...braised beef stew with parsnip mash and Yorkshire pudding, served with peas and carrots! Sooooo good!

4lbs down, 11lbs in 3weeks, feeling decidedly lighter ( can't stop smiling)

Jellybean33. I am laughing about you"gene" comments. I am 5' 11" so have always been the tallest/biggest girl in my class, job etc. I have had comments all my life about been a "fine girl" so now on a mission to never have someone refer to me as big again!

Wow Siobhanh, that's an amazing loss in 3 weeks!!! Not far off a stone! No wonder you can't stop smiling!

Yes, I can imagine the annoyance of those kinda comments! Hopefully it'll just be 'tall and slim' or 'almost model-like' soon enough!!!

Well I feel proud of myself! I made 12 carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for my sister last night. I didn't eat a cake and didn't even lick the spoon! Talk about self control! I did call her last night and told her to come earlier to pick them up so they won't be here to torture me all day! :)

Brilliant loss Siobhan!
Your dinner sounded great Jellybean. I've got the magazine and am definitely going to try that meal x

Sounds a great idea Jellybean.....although my husband is one of these very luck soles who can eat WHATEVER he likes and never puts on an ounce!! :) xx

Mine is the same - bloody infuriating lol...
I'm back on plan after a few months off leading to a 10lb gain...and I was a few lbs over target before that too *sigh* - here's to getting it off *again* and trying not to glower too much watching oh eat all the naughties I'm not eating xD

Well done ohhowiwish 5lbs is a great loss! I could do with one of those kinda weeks! I think the only time iv ever lost more than 4 was my first ever week, my losses are generally very small, still slowly but surely, im just thankful its at least coming off :) My weigh in 2mw, fingers crossed, im still trying to lose my Xmas gain! Eek!

Mine is the same - bloody infuriating lol...
I'm back on plan after a few months off leading to a 10lb gain...and I was a few lbs over target before that too *sigh* - here's to getting it off *again* and trying not to glower too much watching oh eat all the naughties I'm not eating xD

Think that's one of the hardest parts...watching yummy things being eaten right in front of you!

Your dinner sounded great Jellybean. I've got the magazine and am definitely going to try that meal x

I would definitely recommend it! I adapted it slightly- didn't put guiness in cos I couldn't justify buying a can and only using a dribble of it! Also left out the celery cos I'd have to buy 4 stems, and 3 would probably go to waste!

Back