DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hmm a 2lb gain for me this week :( not the best feeling as iv been trying extra hard these past few weeks. Gained quite a bit over Xmas which I expected, but usually after some time off plan (ie holiday/special occasion) when I get back on track I see losses for at least the first few weeks, losing what iv gained and often then some extra. Am feeling a little disheartened, as I can deal with a sts or even a gain when iv not stuck to plan, but when I have, I find it hard to get my head around!

I know what you mean, niccinoo but, I suppose, as jellybean says, at least we're eating more healthily, which can only be good. Do feel for you though. I'm the same - feel gutted when you sts or even gain, when you know you've absolutely stuck to plan. Good luck for your next weigh in and fingers crossed!

Kathy

Hmm a 2lb gain for me this week :( not the best feeling as iv been trying extra hard these past few weeks. Gained quite a bit over Xmas which I expected, but usually after some time off plan (ie holiday/special occasion) when I get back on track I see losses for at least the first few weeks, losing what iv gained and often then some extra. Am feeling a little disheartened, as I can deal with a sts or even a gain when iv not stuck to plan, but when I have, I find it hard to get my head around!

Try not to let it bring you down it could b water retention or the fact u may not have drunk enough, stick with it and I am sure u will get a gd loss next weigh in

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks very much! It's been tough sticking to it this week!

I'd love to know y it hits us like that.....I seem to have a super week then struggle horrendously for a week then feel real positive the week after, don't figure

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good Luck for this week everyone! I had a slight wobble yesterday at a kids tea party and then a meeting at work after so by time I got in just had fruit. I really need to try stick at this week! Hoping for 2lb loss this week! :)

2lb off this week, makes 6lb in three weeks. Really pleased, had my doubts I could stick to doing it at home on my own

That's amazing...well done!

I ordered some new weighing scales, which had arrived this morning. WI isn't til Thursday, but I'm toying with the idea of a mid week weigh! Only trouble is if I've sts or gained, I'd be worried it would influence the rest of my week badly!

Either way just make sure you do weigh yourself on both sets on your actual weigh in day just in case there is a difference, that way you will know where you stand. I had to do that when I got my new set :)

Hi there!
I am new to the forum, and I've been on SW for just over a week, I signed up at home and I've not lost anything yet which doesn't worry me at the moment, I am giving it until 2 weeks before I press the panic button.
My food diary has been filled out properly, I write in the journal part what I had for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. This works so well with my student budget and I am really enjoying SW so far!

Looking forward to making some new friends, it's lovely to meet you!
Cennie. :)

Hi Fiona I'm relatively new too (still working on my 50 posts so I can update my profile too!). I'm still quite lost on the site though...there are too many sections to get my head around!!!

Hi jellybean33. Yep feel exactly the same. Feel like a but of a daft lassie! But getting there. Had a quick look a the recipe thread which seems great for ideas.

Hi there!
I am new to the forum, and I've been on SW for just over a week, I signed up at home and I've not lost anything yet which doesn't worry me at the moment, I am giving it until 2 weeks before I press the panic button.
My food diary has been filled out properly, I write in the journal part what I had for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. This works so well with my student budget and I am really enjoying SW so far!

Looking forward to making some new friends, it's lovely to meet you!
Cennie. :)

Hi Cenni. Welcome! New myself. Needing the motivation. Weigh myself on Wednesday for the first time. Its been temoting to weigh myself before the week but resisting! Its not a diet its eating healthier, and I love the fact that I dont count calories. Have faith the weight will come off.:welcome2:

Either way just make sure you do weigh yourself on both sets on your actual weigh in day just in case there is a difference, that way you will know where you stand. I had to do that when I got my new set :)

Well, I weighed myself on the new scales, which made it look like I had sts. Then measured myself on the Wii, which said I'd lost 3lb!

So think you're right, on Thursday I'll weigh on both and maybe just find my 'average' loss between the 2 figures?!

Welcome Cennie and Fiona x

I'm still doing great from home, starting my 4th week today. I made SW pizza last night and have just made a quorn chilli. I'm finding it easy because my son and husband are loving the meals too. Only thing is they are liking it all a bit too much and are helping themselves to all the syn free snacks I'm making! I've made a sign for the fridge today saying 'Hands off my SW snacks!' - lol.

Good luck to everyone with their weight losses this week. I'm really enjoying sharing my journey with all you lovely people! X

Back