DOING SW FROM HOME???

^^^ Hello!

I started yesterday online eek!!!! Found this forum and was reading through this thread, you guys have really inspired me so fingers crossed I can stick to it. The groups just don't work round family life and work, also as a lot of people have mentioned, I don't really find them that supportive tbh.

So big hello from me :sign0144:

:553::welcome::553:

I started yesterday online eek!!!! Found this forum and was reading through this thread, you guys have really inspired me so fingers crossed I can stick to it. The groups just don't work round family life and work, also as a lot of people have mentioned, I don't really find them that supportive tbh.

So big hello from me :sign0144:

You are very welcome. I find the groups a bit intimidating, I am from a small town and hate meeting people out and about asking about your weight and how you are getting on. All the clapping drove me mad and the group ended dragging on for nearly 2 hours. I rather do it myself and log into the forum for chat and support. Good luck with your weight loss journey, some spectacular weight losses on this forum, very inspirational .

Thankyou for your warm welcome Jellybean and Cennie !
Not having a great day today..not overeating, just no appetite as job interview tomorrow, 3 hour assesment ..to say im bricking it is an understatement .!!!!

Thankyou for your warm welcome Jellybean and Cennie !
Not having a great day today..not overeating, just no appetite as job interview tomorrow, 3 hour assesment ..to say im bricking it is an understatement .!!!!

Understandable if you have an interview amd loooong assessment coming up! Just try and get your healthy extras in there and don't worry too much til it's over!

Good luck for it all!

Hi all first week in for me. Lost 31/2lb. This is 3 Ib more than the previous three weeks. Definitely due to al the support and friendly banter!:bliss:

That's super Fiona, hope I do as well as you!!! I am trying soooooooooooo hard not to stand on those scales, trying to hold out until my first week is up which is truly next Tuesday as I started on Monday evening...........damn this whole temptation thing :sigh:

morning everyone. -2lb for me today which gets me my 3st award yayyyyyyy!! Good Luck to you all xx:party0049:

Well done on your losses guys!

Just done my weigh in...

-5lb according to my old scales :)
- nearly 2lb since Monday on my new scales so hopefully that -5lb could be accurate??

But the new scales make me 2-3lb heavier than the old ones.

Anyway I'm gonna say a loss of 5lb, but from now on go by the new scales!

Well done to everyone for their great losses this week. Keep up the good work. Together we can do this! :)

I've just made diet coke chicken for the first time. I'm really excited to try it for tea tonight!

A big welcome to all the newcomers also x

morning everyone. -2lb for me today which gets me my 3st award yayyyyyyy!! Good Luck to you all xx:party0049:

Well done!! Still gonna be a couple of weeks for me to hopefully get there :)

Good morning everyone! :)

Just an update on the diet coke chicken. It was delicious! Only problem I had was that it didn't thicken very well so I added a tablespoon of thickening granules, only to find out later that they are 1 syn per teaspoon! I won't be using them again, someone suggested using instant mash flakes, so that's what I'll be using next time.

Not sure what I'm going to make today yet. My daughter has a day off and is coming for coffee so I hope I'm going to be able to resist a slice of chocolate cake!

Know the feeling Elaine, I am at a loss as to what to make this evening - I made the SW Bolognese last night, it was ok but the stock made it more beefy than tomato, gonna have the rest for lunch though - no point in wasting it :D

2nd week weigh-in.... drumroll please.....1lb lost. This doesn't sound great but at least I know stuff is going in the right direction. I suffer from a condition which means I have more star weeks than not so I am suspecting this is why I am not losing weight as much as I'd like. Or, I am in some sort of denial and seriously rubbish at SW :D If I don't lose any weight on my next weigh in then I will start weighing what I eat to see if I am going over the top with the free food.

Well done Cennie. I just love looking at my BMI going down, it really boosts my mood. I done SW group 4 years ago and the first week is always awesome and then the weigh loss levels out but slow and consistent is way better than a crash diet. Though in the age of technology when everything is faster you do wonder if their is a secret to dropping the lbs quickly - oh yeah photoshop :p

Back