DOING SW FROM HOME???

If any of you actually subscribe to SW online to help with their journey you may be interested to know that if you re-subscribe before the 1st March you can get the new book Food Glorious Food for free! Mine was up for renewal the end of the month so just nabbed it and a copy of 100 Extra Easy Days for some new ideas! :)

Hi kimbec and welcome. I'm sure you'll find loads of help, support, recipes and friendship on this lovely site. Good luck! :)

Kathy xx

Any help much appreciated please. I made the bacon and brie potato skins tonight for dinner (2 syns) but not sure how I log it in my food diary due to it having free foods and syns. Do I put it under syns or do I separate the ingredients? Any advice is greatly welcome.

Thanks

Sarah

I would do seperate ingredients. It breaks it down better to see what you did. X

I'm doing from home. I'm not keen on evening groups as it interferes with my diet for the day and I end up being starving hungry. If there was an early afternoon group near me I would go. Have a number of books from previous years. One thing I can get my head round is the muller light yogurts with chocolate flakes in the,. Are they syn free or not, please help. I tend to use the vanilla chocolate sprinkles and the orange with chocolate sprinkles. Some say they are free and others say no

I read they were free :)

I'll put it on my food diary thread later but, in the meantime, I just had to share my dinner...the ultimate sw burger! It was immense!

Attachments

• 1422986784936.jpg
    1422986784936.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 81
It sire was! I actually think I did over eat though...left the burger til last (of course...it's the nest bit!) but then didnt wanna stop eating cos it was so yummy! Lesson learnt I guess!

Hi Everyone, was hoping some of you might be able to help me? I'm going out for dinner on saturday with some friends and nothing on the menu looks SW friendly. Anyone got any ideas on what would have the least amount of syns?! http://www.roadhouse.co.uk/assets/pdf/dinner-menu.pdf

thanks a lot! x

That's tough...no Jacket spud option..lol.. If it were me and was been good..I'd go either Mexiacan Salad with the cajun chicken (and leave the tortilla crisps and sour cream, cheese maybe depending on what it was) or the Blackened Salmon I don't think that would be too bad (depends on how they make the mash) or I'd just go for what I fancied...enjoy it and be extra tight with the syns for the week :)

That is tough. The main problem is that things like sauteed mushrooms and onions is theyd be fried in oil id imagine.

I agree with Gemsta's choices, or maybe the new York strip steak. Could ask for the sauce on the side?

Morning everyone its a stay the same for me today. Never mind positive thinking....hopefully next week :). Good Luck to everyone else xx

Hiya guys sorry not been posting struggling to stick to it at no sorry not been supportive.

I would b glad for some advice and support. Can only afford a 50 a week shop for a family of 5 with nappies dog food and milk allergies for 2 of the kids.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That is tough. The main problem is that things like sauteed mushrooms and onions is theyd be fried in oil id imagine.

I agree with Gemsta's choices, or maybe the new York strip steak. Could ask for the sauce on the side?
i was thinking of the steak as well!

Yeah, I saw the steak too, but for what you could eat of it 18 quid is a lot of money for a bit of beef! ...lol.. I went for choices where you'd get more of a meal as such :)

Back