DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi Hannah,

I'm also a newbie to this site. I started SW on Thursday 20th and have my first weigh in on Wednesday 25th, Fingers Crossed for a loss. I will be going to classes as best as I can but will also be taking support and tips from here.
I have a long way to go but hopefully I'll manage it in a reasonable time frame :)
Good luck to you.

It's a great link in your profile Chocko - thank you. It shall save a lot of time hunting around for recipes. xx

I hope everyone is well.... bit of a miserable day outside. I am soooo looking forward to Spring and Summer.

Good news in the Pink Camp... 4lbs loss today and I am thrilled. :clap: I have only had such good losses from a VLCD. However I know the weightloss will slow now and I must keep my eyes on the prize and my motivation high. I have a size 12 vest top and size 12 fitted jeans hung in my bedroom as a constant reminder where I want to be by the end of Summer... I bought the top ten years ago and I have never worn it as I have been a size 16/18 since. I will bloody wear it this year!! :character00115::character00115: << That's my determination... at the moment lol.

Have a great week all,

Pink xx

Well done Pink! Great loss! I know how you feel... I didn't want to feel like a flump on holiday this year so that's my motivation too :)

Thank you ladies... the support is lovely. :character00100:

Starting journey again

Hi
Now that the thought of spring is just around the corner I made the decision to sort my wardrobe....well it has definitely motivated me to loose the weight I have put back on as very little fit...I don't like classes so have decided to do it at home... I hope that posting on here will give me the motivation that I need to remain on track..fingers crossed..

I know the feeling - alternating between the same 2 or pairs of trousers is almost acceptable in the winter, I will need to get a serious move on so I can wear nice things in the spring :).

Well done on your amazing loss pink and you are getting close to the 1stone loss mark keep up the hard work. Excellent idea on the motivation technique. i have a pair of jeans i bought about 4 years ago that are size 14 i have never worn them still have tags on. i bought them when i was losing motivation last time and was so close to squeezing in them but i will do it this time for sure.

Hello I'm a newbie to mini ins and slimmers world! I only started the diet this week. I thought about going to a group but have a lot going on at the moment so am going to give it a try using online group support plus family and friends. Tried to persuade husband to join me but he's not keen yet...am working on it. We've both put on weight since we stopped smoking. I'm looking at recipes and inspirational stories and love this site which is why I registered tonight. Good luck everyone in reaching our goals.

Welcome Susie...Good Luck on your journey and welcome to Minis. I'm sure once your hubby see's what you can eat and still loose weight he'll soon be joining you. Even if eats what you do when at home and cuts out rubbish I bet he will...mines lost at least 9lbs since Christmas doing just that :)

Welcome Suzie :)

Well done Pink! I've done exactly the same... Summer dress hung on the front of my wardrobe to help me focus lol

Welcome Susie and nice loss Pink. Keep to plan and the dress sizes will tumble. I can't wear size 20 knickers anymore for fear of sneezing and them falling down! Great feeling going through the knicker drawer and throwing outh the size 22, 20 and concentrating on keeping the 18 and 16 ones.

I seriously need to go through my wardrobe and get rid of the larger clothes. I have lots of expensive monsoon dresses and they will all be way too big now. I am not throwing them away though (just incase).

I managed to get into my size 16 craghopper trousers (they are stretchy) but they are way too tight to be able to sit down. They are hung out keeping me on focus for the next goal. BTW they are a great comfortable pair of trousers if anyone hasn't got a pair, https://www.trekwear.co.uk/womens_c...ductid=55684&gclid=CMmKr8KHyMQCFdQZtAod7ikASg Thats just a quick internet serach on them might be cheaper on amazon etc. The are very forgiving and because they are stretchy I seem to be able to get in them before dropping a full work trouser size. Finding buying and wearing those is better than having other clothes falling off me which isn't so flattering.

Managed to get a perfect lift and shape pair of 18 jeans from long tall sally. Now starting to get baggy...

Welcome to TDQ, smegs, Denise and Susie. Glad you found this amazing site, with lots of people offering advice and ideas, plus lots of encouragement. Good luck to you all! :)

Kathy x

I hope everyone is well.... bit of a miserable day outside. I am soooo looking forward to Spring and Summer.

Good news in the Pink Camp... 4lbs loss today and I am thrilled. :clap: I have only had such good losses from a VLCD. However I know the weightloss will slow now and I must keep my eyes on the prize and my motivation high. I have a size 12 vest top and size 12 fitted jeans hung in my bedroom as a constant reminder where I want to be by the end of Summer... I bought the top ten years ago and I have never worn it as I have been a size 16/18 since. I will bloody wear it this year!! :character00115::character00115: << That's my determination... at the moment lol.

Have a great week all,

Pink xx

Fab news, Pink!! Well done! :) xx

Coconut milk?? What am I missing?

Almond milk is nice is smoothies and very low in syns...

I had a bit of a syn blow out binge yesterday. Consuming 40 EXTRA syns in popcorn and crisps in 40 minutes. I got straight back on track and skipped last night's evening meal and did an extra hours exercise but still feel down in myself. I felt like I was doing so well...

I am hoping I haven't blown out a loss this week. It's my weigh day on Thursday... I have two days to bring it back. No syns today and tomorrow I think.

Even one pound would be good to lose at the moment... I just don't want a gain.

Onwards and upwards... eyes focused firmly on today and making it the best day it can be.

Have a great day y'all. xx

Back