DOING SW FROM HOME???

Don't worry too much Pink, if you can do 2 days no syns that will take care of most of those, or maybe a day or two of Extra Easy SP?

we all do it from time to time! You did brilliantly to then get straight back on track hun, most of us would have just written he rest of the day off :D

Thanks ladies, fingers crossed. :) XX

Almond milk is nice is smoothies and very low in syns...

I had a bit of a syn blow out binge yesterday. Consuming 40 EXTRA syns in popcorn and crisps in 40 minutes. I got straight back on track and skipped last night's evening meal and did an extra hours exercise but still feel down in myself. I felt like I was doing so well...

I am hoping I haven't blown out a loss this week. It's my weigh day on Thursday... I have two days to bring it back. No syns today and tomorrow I think.

Even one pound would be good to lose at the moment... I just don't want a gain.

Onwards and upwards... eyes focused firmly on today and making it the best day it can be.

Have a great day y'all. xx

Im using coconut milk as my hex a

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have had two days strictly on plan... and back not to having any multipacks of popcorn or crisps in the house. I know I am a junk food carb addict so no point in tempting myself. And no syns today... oh tuna you are bland without mayo lol.

I hope everyone else is doing fine... keep up the good work ladies. XxX

I use the Lighter than Light Mayo (1/2 syns for 1 level tbsp) for a couple of syns well worth it for homemade 'slaw! :)

2lbs this morning woohoo :)

That means I'm back to 14st 1lb, and my original 5 stone weight loss that I got to in 2011-12. Every pound I lose now will be a pound lighter than I've been in the last 15 years :)

Fantastic result Clair! Congrats! :)

Hi all. Just adding myself to this thread as I'm doing SW from home. I managed to lose 1.5 stone 3 years ago but have drifted into bad habits and now weigh more than I did after I had my youngest son. So back on the wagon and 21 kilos to shift.

Great result Clair... well done you!! It feels amazing doesn't it? Getting thinner and thinner every day. :D

Welcome, Disco Diva and good luck with your weight loss. Loving the name, btw, with being a huge fan of the 1970's disco scene! :)

Well done, Clair! Absolutely brilliant! You must be feeling great!

Kathy x

After my mid-week blow out of popcorn and crisps... I followed the SP plan for the last three days. I am thrilled but can't quite believe it... I lost 3 lbs this week.

1 stone down... 3 to go. xx

Well done pink. I also have had blowouts if things are in the house, so no bad food allowed in the house. And if I do have something to be syned then I only buy a bit of it. Over Halloween aldi had fun size fake aero bars. Found the small packaging kept me to one and not a whole massive bar. Can't find a substitute in the shops for them now

Well done Pink!

Back