DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi I'm starting sw from home tomorrow have been 2 class before but due to other commitments I cant make any of the classes in my area.I am hoping with a lot of willpower and help and inspiration from this forum I will be able to slim down xx

Welcome on board Louise30. :hug99: Have a great first week. xx

Welcome Louise :)

BBQ at friend's house tonight, going to be yummy and SW food is easy on the BBQ, its the alcohol I'm going to have to watch!

I have a Christening to go to on Sunday... and I have just started to develop the biggest spot on my chin... the kind you couldn't even cover up with polyfilla. :cry:

Not strictly SW lol... but I just thought I would witter about it.

Enjoy the BBQ tonight Flash... lovely weather and good friends, you can't beat it.xx

Welcome Louise! You've come to the right place for help, support and inspiration! :)

Pink isn't that always the way! A huge spot just when you're wanting to look your best lol! Here's hoping it dies down before Sunday :)

Enjoy the BBQ, Clair. Must be better weather in Wiltshire, than here in Staffordshire - very dull! Enjoy the christening too, Pink, hopefully, minus the spot!! :)

A big welcome to Louise. :welcome: You've definitely come to the right place, as Gemsta has already said. Just ask, if you need any help at all.

Kathy xx

I with you Kathy..Weather is a bit pants today and cold :(

Have a great time Clair! Pink if you have any Tea Tree Oil that helps especially if it red and angry looking :)

Thanks ladies... the spot peaked yesterday and looks less angry today... it may even cover up by tomorrow. ;) xx

Hi ladies. Hope you are all well and still enjoying ur weight losses? Havnt been on here for quite a while and was missing all the chit chat so popped in, this thread is so busy so now going to have a read through all the recent goings on! Iv been hovering around the same weight the past few months now, then decided the other week to try some SP days. Wow, worked a treat, bigger losses than iv had for quite some time, got closer than ever to my target, then...Easter and now...my birthday! Lol. So going to enjoy my birthday weekend, then back on it next week :)

4lbs off for me this morning! I was right on it last week as I have set myself a 5 week challenge to get to 13 stone before my birthday, which means losing 13lbs in 5 weeks. I've been 100% on plan, watched my portion sizes, increased my water and upped my exercise, but even then it's more than I expected, so I'm super chuffed!

Well done Clair! Fab result! :)

Thank you Gemsta, Clared81 :)

Thanks Kathy :)

Hi

Im new here.

i have done SW in the past as an online member. I would like to do it again and wondered do you all do it alone from home or are you online members of SW.

thanks

Back