DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi everyone hope you are all well. I joined sw in march, I weighed in at 14s 6 1/2lbs now 6 weeks later I am 14s 9lbs. I need to stay on track as off to ladies day at Newmarket in July so really want to loose at least a stone. So here's hoping I manage to do so with support from here. As I have read through many of these posts it looks like a supportive group.:) xxxx

Hi trueblue! Welcome to Mini's and good luck with your losses. It is a lovely supportive group so you've definitely come to the right place! :welcome:

Kathy xx

welcome to mini's trueblue! :)

Welcome guriarni :)

thank you lass321 and flashharry..
im 12.5 stones and hoping to get to 9 stones by august for my sons transplant as im his donor.
Does anyone know of any toffee flavoured syn free yogurts that don't hav gelatine in them?
btw u guys are doing an excellent job with ur weight loss, I hope I can too..x

Welcome, guriarani and great that you've found Mini's! I've just been looking all over the place for Syn Free gelatine free yogurts but, I'm afraid, I was unsuccessful! :( I'm sure someone will be able to help you out though. :)

Kathy x

thanks kathy..
I do hav the activia 0% fat ones but I only eat the strawberry and raspberry ones so it gets a bit boring.
I wanted to ask about sp days and what do you guys eat on them days? does it really work?

Have to let someone else respond to this one for you, guriarani. I don't do the sp days at all because, usually, the ordinary EE days work for me and I enjoy those. I know what you mean about yogurt flavours getting boring! :D Anyway, lots of luck with whatever you decide to do!

Kathy

It's great to hear that EE works for u. :)
how much hav u lost so far?
I love doing EE too, I don't think I could live without rice, pasta and potatoes for more than a day.lol :D

I find EESP gives my weight loss a boost, but I do feel hungrier and I do miss my carbs so I never do more than a couple of days.

I eat lots of fruit, salad and veggies on SP days. So for example a big speed Fruit Salad for breakfast, big Salad with wafer thin ham for lunch, roasted veggies with roast chicken for dinner. You can also have two HEBS on an EESP day as well your HEA.

tatabubbly I didn't know there was a difference, would please explain it to me? no wonder it hasn't been working for me.
flashharry how much do u lose the week u do some sp days? I don't hav meal ideas as I hav sw curries everday and I don't know what to eat them with on sp days or what to cook in place of them.
I love fruit but it's not filling enough. what would ur sp day menu b if u dnt mind me asking?

tatabubbly I didn't know there was a difference, would please explain it to me? no wonder it hasn't been working for me.
flashharry how much do u lose the week u do some sp days? I don't hav meal ideas as I hav sw curries everday and I don't know what to eat them with on sp days or what to cook in place of them.
I love fruit but it's not filling enough. what would ur sp day menu b if u dnt mind me asking?

If you have Sw curries, how about making courgette noodles or cauliflower rice?

On SP days you have Speedy fruit and veg and certain fruits like bananas aren't speedy! That's as best as I can describe it!

ohh ok, the ones that don't have a S next to them.
is there a recipe for the cauliflower rice on the slimming world website?

Hello!
So I've decided tomorrow is the day I'm restarting! My medication has made me balloon but I'm also a bit lazy and eat all the wrong things.

Going to pop to the shop in a minute for some fruit and veg, yogurts and chicken etc.

Can anyone give me an idea of staple foods to keep on hand at all times?

Thank you so much!
Andrea

3lbs off for me this week :)

welcome Andrea :wavey: staple foods for me are bananas, apples, and alpen light bars; those are what I go to if I need an easy snack, and what I take out with me so that I've always got something healthy to hand if I get hungry and don't get tempted by nice things in the shops! For meals I keep couscous in, wafer thin ham, lots of salad, a few of the SW frozen meals for those times when I need something quick and easy and don't have time to cook :)

3lbs off for me this week :)

welcome Andrea :wavey: staple foods for me are bananas, apples, and alpen light bars; those are what I go to if I need an easy snack, and what I take out with me so that I've always got something healthy to hand if I get hungry and don't get tempted by nice things in the shops! For meals I keep couscous in, wafer thin ham, lots of salad, a few of the SW frozen meals for those times when I need something quick and easy and don't have time to cook :)

Well done Clair! You rocking this mini target chick! :)

Well done Clair! You rocking this mini target chick! :)

Thank you! :) 6lbs left and 2 weeks to go though! Fingers crossed!!

Back