Doing SW whilst going through a break up?

tracy125

Hi anyone else got any tips on how to carry on with SW whilst going through a breakup?

Partner recently decided he wanted a break after 8 years, now avoiding me like the plague. Had on started SW 2 weeks prior.......how to stay focused?

Xxx

The best revenge is looking amazing. The next time you see him you want him
to regret losing you.

Im in bloody minded but that would sure as hell focus me!!

Last edited:
lol. I've lost 9lb in 3 weeks so far and a stone to lose now till I've hit my target weight.

To be honest I don't think he'd notice me with the way things are between us :-(

Xxxx

No better time than this to make your own health and happiness a priority.

Think of your food as a way to nurture yourself, each meal as giving yourself the gift of health and vitality....

Exercise releases feel food chemicals in the body..... so treat yourself to some of them as well.

Have you been living together?

I know it is hard but it need not sabotage your efforts.

We are here for you x

Yes we were living together but he's moved out while we have a "break". It always amazes me that after years together suddenly people become cruel to each other or act like your their worst enemy and do everything to avoid you.

Anyway thanks for your replies. I'll crack in with SW I'm obviously doing something right to lose 9lb so far xxxxx

Indeed people are strange

You are definitely doing something right....Keep up the good work - we are rooting for you x

Thank you all for your kind posts. We decided to call it a day for good so it's time to look forward to the future and new beginnings.

Spent a lot of time on my own during the "break" and realised that I had spent most of the last few years trying to make him happy that I'd forgotten how to make me happy.

Starting over is always daunting but I truly feel positive about whats to come!

Lost another 1.5lbs last night which I am chuffed about.

Onwards and downwards xxxx

Look forward with bright eye to a future shining with hope

Thank you all for your kind posts. We decided to call it a day for good so it's time to look forward to the future and new beginnings.

Spent a lot of time on my own during the "break" and realised that I had spent most of the last few years trying to make him happy that I'd forgotten how to make me happy.

Starting over is always daunting but I truly feel positive about whats to come!

Lost another 1.5lbs last night which I am chuffed about.

Onwards and downwards xxxx

Good to hear you sounding positive, well done. It's you time now x

Back