doing this from home but everyone i tlk to says to go to the groups what do you think

Hi, I am doing SWorld from home as there is not a class near me.
I have some old books and have brought some new ones as well. I am bidding for a SWorld starter pack on Ebay:8855:
Since discovering this site this week, the support and the information available is great.
If you fancy a SW buddie then send me a message.

Anything is possible if we just put our minds in the right place:)

I think what is essential to remember is that the actual SW eating plan is the same whether you follow online, at home alone, go to class and stay, go to class and go home. And it works - if you stick to it! ;)
So the decision as to how you go about it is down to you personally, and the sort of support or structure you need. It has to fit in with your life, and finances, not the other way round.

There is no right or wrong way - just what suits you the best.

Good luck with whatever you decide :) xx

I'm thinking about re-joining on tuesday but do not fancy the back fees :cry:xx

you wouldnt have back fees, you would just pay your £10 to rejoin:)

I have tried doing it on my own, several times, even when I reached target the 1st time with SW, but I can't! I need the group support. I still go to WI every week even though I reached target 6 months ago.
Without group support I know I will fail as I have done every other time I did SW.
Having said that, we are all different, and what works for me may not work for you!
Good luck with whatever you decide!

hi im doing it from home to,i have started from today and im the same weight as you, im so busy with kids,hubbys away with the army so thought just using the books was the best options for me

I'm doing it at home, but we are thinking of relocating and if we do then I will probably go along to a group as a way of meeting new people. If you're doing well at home, then stick with it. Going to a group is the key for lots of people though.

Back