Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

hi ladies

I set this page up ages ago and im back :happy036:. since setting this page up I have got married to my wonder husband and also had baby number 2! I did start Slimming World for a while but it wasn't for me! I have tonight joined ww online so I am writing on here to see if we can keep everyone going as I no I am going to need the support!
http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...t-watchers-weight-loss-diary.html#post7529564 this is my new diary if anyone want to read my daily rants and just goin ons.

hope to start chatting soon

xxx

hi ladies

I set this page up ages ago and im back :happy036:. since setting this page up I have got married to my wonder husband and also had baby number 2! I did start Slimming World for a while but it wasn't for me! I have tonight joined ww online so I am writing on here to see if we can keep everyone going as I no I am going to need the support!
http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...t-watchers-weight-loss-diary.html#post7529564 this is my new diary if anyone want to read my daily rants and just goin ons.

hope to start chatting soon

xxx

Good luck Sammie

Hello, I know this thread is old but anyone doing WW from home now?!

I'm not going it from home anymore as I got to goal but I'm maintaining and still update my food diary each day. Are you just starting out? X

I am about to start doing weight watchers from home, I'm thinking of joining on line rather than going to the meetings. Last time I did weight watchers they had just bought in pro-points, I'm thinking of either buying a pack off ebay or joining a meeting for one week to get a pack. What would you all advise that I need to get started and to help me understand what I'm doing?

Thanks

I am about to start doing weight watchers from home, I'm thinking of joining on line rather than going to the meetings. Last time I did weight watchers they had just bought in pro-points, I'm thinking of either buying a pack off ebay or joining a meeting for one week to get a pack. What would you all advise that I need to get started and to help me understand what I'm doing?

Thanks

I haven't done SP myself but I think you would most probably need a pack as I think it's quite different to PP? X

thank you. So smart points is the new points system I take it?

Yes it is :) I still used PP this time as I didn't think I had the time or energy to dedicate to learning a whole new plan! X

Hi, am also doing WW from home using Ultimate Food Diary App and replacing some of my meals with Yokebe (just for convenience and because I have 1 1/2 tins to use up). Desperately need support but hate meetings plus I can't afford to go really. I stumbled upon this forum but very glad I did. Good luck everyone :)

Hi, am also doing WW from home using Ultimate Food Diary App and replacing some of my meals with Yokebe (just for convenience and because I have 1 1/2 tins to use up). Desperately need support but hate meetings plus I can't afford to go really. I stumbled upon this forum but very glad I did. Good luck everyone :)

Welcome and Good Luck :) x

Back