Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Hey there,
I do have a group but at the moment I am 0.5lb over my 5lb buffer for my goal weight... so if I go back to group I'd have to pay! So have been going it alone for just over a week now... STS this week but I think that's due to TOTM so will see what happens next WI :) am hoping though that once I am nearer my goal weight (between 9st11 and 10st2) that I will attend group weekly again as I want to get back down to about 9st7 in time for xmas!
xx

Hiya, can I join in on here? I'm doing WW from home, I left meetings last month cos I couldn't afford it while on maternity pay, and thought I could manage on my own! Wrong! Looking forwards to speaking to you all. I have a link to my diary in my signature, it's in the members only diaries section.

Hiya ladies!

Well after starting this thread back in feb i havent been around much!

i got married last month it was amazing! i stopped going to ww about 2months ago and since then eaten and drunk everything i shouldnt of!! SO from tomorrow i am back on propoints plan doing it alone well not alone coz i have you lot ;)!

i will weigh myself in the morning and let u all no how much i weigh! i want to stick to ww this time as i still have about 8stone to lose! I really want to do ww from home and not join group again its my lil boys birthday mums birthday n christmas all soon as i wanna save the 20pound a month!!!

i have started a new diary up as well if anyone wants a look http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...s-weight-watchers-food-diary.html#post6677213
xxxxxx

Hiya ladies!

Well after starting this thread back in feb i havent been around much!

i got married last month it was amazing! i stopped going to ww about 2months ago and since then eaten and drunk everything i shouldnt of!! SO from tomorrow i am back on propoints plan doing it alone well not alone coz i have you lot ;)!

i will weigh myself in the morning and let u all no how much i weigh! i want to stick to ww this time as i still have about 8stone to lose! I really want to do ww from home and not join group again its my lil boys birthday mums birthday n christmas all soon as i wanna save the 20pound a month!!!

i have started a new diary up as well if anyone wants a look http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/326453-sammies-been-bride-now-journey-continues-weight-watchers-food-diary.html#post6677213
xxxxxx

Hi SammieAnn, congratulations on the wedding! Hope you had a lovely day! Good luck on your weightloss journey!

Yey for the Home Group getting bigger! I'm nearly at the end of my journey now but will sticking around to keep everyone else motivated! X This Group/Thread has proved invaluable for me, I never thought I would have come so far, it just proves that you don't need a 'real' group to succeed, x

Yey for the Home Group getting bigger! I'm nearly at the end of my journey now but will sticking around to keep everyone else motivated! X This Group/Thread has proved invaluable for me, I never thought I would have come so far, it just proves that you don't need a 'real' group to succeed, x

You've done so well, can't believe you only have a pound to go until goal! Have you done much exercise while doing WW?

You've done so well, can't believe you only have a pound to go until goal! Have you done much exercise while doing WW?

I had a Car Accident last year so I'm not allowed to do 'Official' Exercise but I dabbled in Lesile 1 Mile Walks and I did do 10 Days of the 30DS after my Holiday and I do quite a bit of normal walking although not so much in the School Hols. My biggest piece of advice will be to use your Weeklies, More IS More! X

I had a Car Accident last year so I'm not allowed to do 'Official' Exercise but I dabbled in Lesile 1 Mile Walks and I did do 10 Days of the 30DS after my Holiday and I do quite a bit of normal walking although not so much in the School Hols. My biggest piece of advice will be to use your Weeklies, More IS More! X

That's reassuring, I always thought I would have to exercise loads to get to 9 stone. I had a C-section in March and I'm still not back to full fitness. I tried doing a lot of exercise last month and ended up doing too much too soon! I'm just sticking to my walking for now!

That's reassuring, I always thought I would have to exercise loads to get to 9 stone. I had a C-section in March and I'm still not back to full fitness. I tried doing a lot of exercise last month and ended up doing too much too soon! I'm just sticking to my walking for now!

Have u ever done the Leslie Vids on You Tube? Somebody here said it's 80% Food, 20% Exercise and I'm a great believer in that. X

Have u ever done the Leslie Vids on You Tube? Somebody here said it's 80% Food, 20% Exercise and I'm a great believer in that. X

No I'll need to have a look at those. I like to take my little one out in the pram for a walk and often end up doing about 3 miles with him. That worked really well while I was doing meetings, but then like I said I got some Jillian Michaels dvd's and tried to jump into doing them every day! Not the best idea I've ever had!

i have never been a very big exercise person :eek:... but i found walkin more really helpped me also i have twisted my husband (sounds really weird saying husband) into buyin an exercise bike which i no we will both use which will also help on the dreaded exercise front
xxxx

No I'll need to have a look at those. I like to take my little one out in the pram for a walk and often end up doing about 3 miles with him. That worked really well while I was doing meetings, but then like I said I got some Jillian Michaels dvd's and tried to jump into doing them every day! Not the best idea I've ever had!

I enjoyed doing the 10DS, really need to do the real 30DS lol x

i have never been a very big exercise person :eek:... but i found walkin more really helpped me also i have twisted my husband (sounds really weird saying husband) into buyin an exercise bike which i no we will both use which will also help on the dreaded exercise front
xxxx

Oooooo exercise bike sounds fab! Is it one of the folding up ones? X

I did 30DS a few years ago and saw really good results with it. Dropped a size quite quick. It is tough though, especially every day!

I did 30DS a few years ago and saw really good results with it. Dropped a size quite quick. It is tough though, especially every day!

I might be a wuss and stick to Level 1! I'm hoping to start a Female Boxercise Class next week :) x

i am not too sure my love i just cnt wait because when its all snowy n rainy outside i cnt make anymore excuses up not to do it lol
xxxx

I am doing ww from home using a brilliant app ultimate food value diary you can even scan barcodes it has helped me lots

Whoop Whoop! Another one for the Value Diary Crew!!! How long have u been doing WW? X

Back