Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

i looked at this app so u scan barcodes with it and wat dsoes it tell u the ww propointd then
xxx

I'm not sure as I don't trust their database, I just add all my own foods.x

Hiya, I've done WW on and off for 12 years. Started doing PP when it was brought in a few years ago but really couldn't get on with it :( does anyone know if there's anyone out there doing the old system? Really want to get back on it but the old way x

Hiya, I've done WW on and off for 12 years. Started doing PP when it was brought in a few years ago but really couldn't get on with it :( does anyone know if there's anyone out there doing the old system? Really want to get back on it but the old way x

There's load of people on here who follow 'Vintage' and have lots of success, I think they have their own threads? X

Hi juju82, I'm doing vintage ww as are a few more of us - if you scroll down a bit on the ww board you can find us on the Discover sub headings. x

I am :) Never got on with PP. Think it was Stick Insect Patsy Kensit on every page of every newspaper and TV screen & the "Play WeightWatchers" campaign that put me off. Drop by my "Chips With Everything is Back Thread" from time to time. Others on here too, called Vintage or Old Points System, I think. Good Luck. chips x

Have been doing ww for just under a week using the awsome app and have lost 8lbs

WOW! Well done!

How is everyone else at home getting on? 4lbs off for me this week now I'm back on it. Nearly back to where I was when I went awol now!

Hi would like to join you if I can I started doing weight watchers at home on Friday xx

Hi would like to join you if I can I started doing weight watchers at home on Friday xx

Good Luck :) Make sure u join the Friday WI Thread too :) Ill see u over there ;-) x

Thursday Am. though could do Friday I see there's a wi thread!

There is and Friday is an excellent choice as it means you have Friday/Saturday for Weeklies indulgence and then have a few days for dailies alone before WI. Plus you'll already know people at 'the meeting' x

Back