Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

went ok, better than i thought, was our anniversary so went out and eat loads, didnt track but still lost a pound. very pleased. on track this week, used all my weeklies on baileys at the weekend oopsies, lol. but still within limits.

Hows your weekend/week going? xx

Well Done on losing a 1lb, remember your Dailies/Weeklies are there to used on what YOU want, in this case Baileys :) More IS More! Well Done You :) x

Well done on weight loss and still able to enjoy yourself.

Yummmmmy baileys

Thanks peeps, half a pound off this week - okay with that, been a bit of a lazy bum :)

hows everyone else doing? xx

Well Done on your Loss Sweetie, any loss is a loss which is heading in the right direction :) x

Hi, I've just started doing ww from home, no time to go to meetings at the moment! This seems like a lovely, supportive board. Looking forward to being a part of it x

Hi, I've just started doing ww from home, no time to go to meetings at the moment! This seems like a lovely, supportive board. Looking forward to being a part of it x

Welcome Sweetie! Are u going to start a Food Diary? X

Mind if I join you all? I'm switching to ww online instead of meetings and may possibly switch to completely at home at a later date. Look forward to getting to know you all

Dan x

Mind if I join you all? I'm switching to ww online instead of meetings and may possibly switch to completely at home at a later date. Look forward to getting to know you all

Dan x

Welcome Dan :) Good to see you.x

Just wondering if any of you have had a go at f&h? I know there's a sub forum but no one seems to use it at the minute. I'm one of these people that like sw and ww but get bored on sw so I'm thinking I could get the best of both worlds as its very similar and being able to switch daily really appeals. Plus I have ocd and sometimes having to point everything can make this worse.

Just wondering how the losses on it were?

Dan x

Just wondering if any of you have had a go at f&h? I know there's a sub forum but no one seems to use it at the minute. I'm one of these people that like sw and ww but get bored on sw so I'm thinking I could get the best of both worlds as its very similar and being able to switch daily really appeals. Plus I have ocd and sometimes having to point everything can make this worse.

Just wondering how the losses on it were?

Dan x

There aren't many people on here who currently follow F&H, most of the ones who did don't post regularly anymore :-( I think it might be good for you if you like SW but it still gives you the Flexibility of the 49 Weeklies. I couldn't do it as I have no sense of Portion Control! X

proper struggling lately, not sure if its a weather thing, always find it hard in winter, just want warm food, n to munch on rubbish. aarrgghhhh.... then the festivities will be starting soon, what will you all be doing? been sensible over xmas or letting go and getting back on track after? hmmm...... x

Today was my last day at ww meeting, going to start doing it from home from now on as cant afford it anymore so going to weight myself on Fridays in a chemist near my workplace. Hopefully I can do as well at home without the guilt of weighing in front of my leader.

Hi All just a quick question. I want to join online as I'm really not a 'joiner inner' or group person but can I buy the folder from the online store? As I would like this for reference rather than just online. I know you never used to get everything in the first week like you do in SW so it's no good even going for one class ( not that I would want to do that anyway) I have even looked on e bay but there doesn't seem to be much on there at the minute- is it complete in 3 parts now? ALL answers appreciated :)

Hey
Don't know about buying it online as the only place I would think to look is eBay but as you've looked there I'm afraid I'm out of suggestions. Saying that maybe look on the ww website online as they have a shop. You do get everything in your first meeting now, well I did anyway, unlike how they use to do it. Some people use the ultimate value app which is near enough the same as using ww online but only has a one off payment of about £2. Just something you may want to consider if your looking to purchase the books anyway

Good luck
Dan x

Back