Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Same here. Have been on ww now for 3 weeks and have lost some weight. Bit worried about leaving simply start and doing pro points. I did lose 60lbs years ago with points.

Same here. Have been on ww now for 3 weeks and have lost some weight. Bit worried about leaving simply start and doing pro points. I did lose 60lbs years ago with points.

PP are good! You'll soon get the hang of it. X

Good evening everyone. Hope you had a good day. I will be switching feom sw to ww as I jist don't seem to be going in the right direction. It could be because of my lifestyle so feel that ww will be better. We'll see. Good luck to all xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good evening everyone. Hope you had a good day. I will be switching feom sw to ww as I jist don't seem to be going in the right direction. It could be because of my lifestyle so feel that ww will be better. We'll see. Good luck to all xxx

Are u going to be doing PP or F&H? Good Luck! X

Good luck hun! SW will be going out of business at this rate, haha! Xx

Not sure yet. Have found a class near by and on a day that really suits me. Only thing is it starts at 6.30am! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bloody Hell! I didn't know they started classes that early! X

Not sure yet. Have found a class near by and on a day that really suits me. Only thing is it starts at 6.30am!

That would suit me!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol. I was shocked at first and had to enlarge the text. But yes 6.30am.
I don't think I will do the f&h plan as I just gained on sw and this sounds similar so PP will be the one for me.
How much are classes by the way?

Lol. I was shocked at first and had to enlarge the text. But yes 6.30am. I don't think I will do the f&h plan as I just gained on sw and this sounds similar so PP will be the one for me. How much are classes by the way? Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think they are doing a deal where your 1st month is £10? I think subsequent months are £21.45? X

Anyone know how many pp 500 cals are?

Morning tiger

Technically there r no pp per calorie as pp is based on fibre, fat, carb & protein but I did find this which is quite useful.

Not sure if you know an quick way for working out pro points when out and about say grabbing a sandwich or a menu in a restaurant with the calories posted. This does work in most cases but if you mention it to your leader they get annoyed as did at start of pp plan. well simply 1 pp is 40 calories . You must round up in all cases .
say a penguin bar is 105 calories (Not sure if correct) then I work out saying how many 40 into that and a easy way is to say your 4 times tablebut 40 times time. So 1 x40=40
2x 40 =80 3x40 =120 so pp would be 3pp. If calories are 125 always go up to the next pp so would be 4.
This does work nearly 99% of time and only can be wrong if fruit is involved as have calories say fruit crumble but you would over estimate so better then not pppointing at all. I have found this good when looking at menu's as some menus say under then 500 calories so aprox so 500 divided by 40 another way of working out would be 13 pp but you can go and check pp on restaurant web site later for proper pp as can be out by about 3pp as 500 is usually the average of the meals . Its also good when shopping and you soon start to know your 40times table . Hope this helps but do remember to check up later as you normally overcalculate.

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Ladies,

Can I please join the group? I'm doing ww at home and have never been to a class, but I am lucky enough to have been given all the bits and pieces from someone who started and stopped WW.
I have followed WW before and lost 2 stone, that was 2 years ago. I have put on about 5 lbs since then, but I need to get rid of all my excess flab once and for all and am now on a mission to lose 4 stone!

I started this diet 2 weeks ago and now do more exercise as well. My first week I was gutted to only lose 2 lb but this week I've managed to lose 3.5lbs (this week didn't feel like a diet at all!) so I'm on a high and really motivated, but for those low moments I turn to this site and get my inspiration fix.

Any hoo, hope it's ok for me to join in xx

Hi Ladies,

Can I please join the group? I'm doing ww at home and have never been to a class, but I am lucky enough to have been given all the bits and pieces from someone who started and stopped WW.
I have followed WW before and lost 2 stone, that was 2 years ago. I have put on about 5 lbs since then, but I need to get rid of all my excess flab once and for all and am now on a mission to lose 4 stone!

I started this diet 2 weeks ago and now do more exercise as well. My first week I was gutted to only lose 2 lb but this week I've managed to lose 3.5lbs (this week didn't feel like a diet at all!) so I'm on a high and really motivated, but for those low moments I turn to this site and get my inspiration fix.

Any hoo, hope it's ok for me to join in xx

Hi and welcome to minis!

Well done on your loss so far, 5.5lbs is great in two weeks.

This thread is quite quiet but there are other threads that are busy like the food diaries. Some of us are also doing ww from home.

I hope you find the site useful, it's a friendly place to be and it really helps with motivation :)

So lost another pound this week - to be honest I'm gutted it's not more at this stage as I've really upped my exercise, but a loss is a loss is a loss I guess :)

Have got my hubby on the plan as well now, so I'm hoping with us both doing it , it'll be easier. How is everyone else getting on?

I've been thinking about joining WW online, but I'm a bit confused. I've tried it before and got on ok with PP, but did find that I was hungry all of the time! I've recently been following SW, but it's not agreeing with my ibs. I wondered if WW F&H would be the way to go. I'm just a bit confused as to what I can eat. The app doesn't seem to match what the literature says. Like free breads & fried eggs, and when I did it last time, I had no idea that I was supposed to have 2tsp of oil a day! Can anyone just run it by me? Is F&H the same as Simply Filling? It's all a bit confusing! x

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've been thinking about joining WW online, but I'm a bit confused. I've tried it before and got on ok with PP, but did find that I was hungry all of the time! I've recently been following SW, but it's not agreeing with my ibs. I wondered if WW F&H would be the way to go. I'm just a bit confused as to what I can eat. The app doesn't seem to match what the literature says. Like free breads & fried eggs, and when I did it last time, I had no idea that I was supposed to have 2tsp of oil a day! Can anyone just run it by me? Is F&H the same as Simply Filling? It's all a bit confusing! x

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi hun
I left SW too to try WW and I also suffer with IBS. Since changing over I've not had any problems at all which is great.
i love F&H. Is your app set to F&H instead of counting? You'll need to change it if you're following F&H. Then all the free foods show in a green box instead of ProPoints.
The 2 tsp of oil is free a day but the app does show this as ProPoints so I just don't add them. I think WW need to update it abit more for F&H as they say all crumpets are free too yet I've noticed some still show as ProPoints as well but after emailing WW direct they assured me they are all free.
i made a thread which explains it all abit better so check it out if you want to....

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...tchers-simple-start-filling-healthy-plan.html

good luck xxx

Hi everyone, may I join in.

I started ww from sw a few months back just before my wedding. I went back once married and sadly clashed big time with the Consultant so never returned. Slipped back into myself and gained 10lb in two months. Followed ss for the first week last week and lost 3lb straight away. Week 2 now and haven't been so good (taking kids out etc etc) so hoping for a little damage limitation come Friday.

Would love some support from you all! x

I've just restarted at home this week. I don't to weekly meetings as I live in about 3 places throughout the year - I'm a student who is based in Cardiff, home is Leicester and is doing a year on placement in Nottingham. I've done it once before at uni but lost motivation after 1.5st loss and piled it all back on and then some. The main thing is wondering is how you all manage to keep motivated without the support of group to go to every week?

Back