Dollyanna's 157th Attempt at a Food Diary

Wednesday 28 March 2012

B:
2 Hi-Fi Light Bars HEXB
Orange
Tea, 375 ml of Skimmed Milk HEXA

L:
SW Quiche (cottage cheese, mushrooms, pepper, onion, tomatoes)
Lettuce and cherry tomatoes

S:
Apple
Orange
Mugshot
Fab Ice Lolly (4.5)

D:
Gammon, bacon, SW chips and veg
Ketchup (3)

[/COLOR=red]Total Syns: 76 of 70 syns...oops! [/COLOR]
[/LEFT]

[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

Attachments

• image-2519459327.jpg
    image-2519459327.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Hi there, hope its going good, just having a nosy after your other post and I got to agree with Penguin & Kingleds, you dont seem to be eating much superfree, although its hard to say without seeing your portion size, "Salad" to me just means a bit of lettuce & stuff on the side and one orange is not really a massive amount of superfree. Id whack up the veggies, stick them everywhere, in everything! Snack them, grate them up, bung them in a sandwich, whatever! Hope your WI is good x :)

Good luck for weigh in tommorow! Im feeling really bloated this week, back on red days now till the weekend which should sort it! :)

Thank you! I'm not expecting much to be honest but will be over the moon if I even get a tiny loss...When is your weigh in day?

I actually can't wait to start doing red and green days again to be honest, I actually find it quite hard to get my 1/3 superfree in and like having the extra healthy extras because then it stops me going into my syns!

Good luck to you too! Will go onto your diary for ideas because I'm more of a green girl. xx

So from today I am saying goodbye to Extra Easy and I'm going to go back to red and green. I actually can't wait. I know it sounds lazy but I find it a bit of a chore to get in all of that superfree and to be honest I don't really enjoy it. Obviously I'll still eat veg and fruit, just not as much of it :p

Thursday 29 March 2012
Green Day
B:
2 Hi-Fi Light Bars HEXB1/2
Tea, 375 ml Skimmed Milk HEXA

L:
SW Quiche (eggs, cottage cheese, pepper, mushrooms, carrott, tomatoes, new potatoes)
2 small oranges

S:
2 small oranges
2 Hi-Fi Light Bars HEXB1/2

Weigh in tonight and lost 1.5lbs so I'm quite happy about that!

D:
Quorn Sweet & Sour Ready Meal (3.5) Not keen on this but trying to clear out freezer!
WW Marshmellow Wafer (2.5)

Syns: 5.5

Last edited:
Hey, how did you get on? I dont blame you, im exsactly the same with EE, I really struggle with the superfree! welcome back to red and green :p:D

Hey, how did you get on? I dont blame you, im exsactly the same with EE, I really struggle with the superfree! welcome back to red and green :p:D

I lost 1.5lb so quite happy with that! Can't wait to properly get started on my green/red week though. Although this weekend i'll be eating out twice...and one of them is in TGIs which is my weakness because it's full of meat!! eeek. We'll see how it goes. How are you getting on? xx

This week may be a bit dodgy because I'm going out for a meal tomorrow night and Sunday night but will try and be good for Sunday night at least.

Friday 30 March 2012
Green Day

B:
2 Hi-Fi Lights HEXB
Scrambled egg (2) and baked beans
Tea, 375 ml skimmed milk HEXA

L:
Creamy Garlic & Chilli Spaghetti (10)

S:
2 Small Oranges

D:
Chicken and mushroom pasta & sauce with red onion

S:
Lettuce with 50g of caramalised houmous HEXB
Choc Bday cake (15)
Melon, pineapple & mango sticks

Syns: 27...Can already tell this will be a bad weekend!

Last edited:
Ooo where you going out for meals? you just gunna blow it or try pick low syns? x

Ooo where you going out for meals? you just gunna blow it or try pick low syns? x

TGIs which is probably one of the worst places to go! I'm going to be good and get the pasta diablo which is like veggie pasta..the lowest syn thing I could find, and then probably just blow it on the drink! Will stick to malibu & diet coke and hopefully I might be ok...?! I say this now but I'm probably going to end up blowing all my syns on the food too...

I lost 1.5lb so quite happy with that! Can't wait to properly get started on my green/red week though. Although this weekend i'll be eating out twice...and one of them is in TGIs which is my weakness because it's full of meat!! eeek. We'll see how it goes. How are you getting on? xx

1.5lb is good, well done :) God I LOVE TGI Fridays.... we havent got one where I live but I go every chance I can. Im doing okay thanks, weigh on Sunday morning and I really really need a good loss - Decided at the beginning of the week that I would do red days till weigh in but really want SW chips tonight. Enjoy your meals out x

Well i never worry about the drink, all the way through slimming world ive been having a weekly binge of vodka and diet coke which i dont include in my syns, and i do drink alot, it has never affected it my weight loss at all :) , just have fun flexi syn day :D

Well i never worry about the drink, all the way through slimming world ive been having a weekly binge of vodka and diet coke which i dont include in my syns, and i do drink alot, it has never affected it my weight loss at all :) , just have fun flexi syn day :D

Arghh I hope I'm like that! Might stick to Vodka Lemonade & lime then and hope for the best. Haha I will do! The syning has started already..!!

Alcohol ( spirits) doesn't seem to affect my losses either, it's just what I eat while I'm drinking that gets me :)

I'm the same with spirits, seem to be able to drink them and still lose, as long as I've been good Witt my eating anyway. Can't drink beer, cider or wine though, I don't get away with that lol :)

So Saturday & Sunday were complete write offs. I'm not even going to attempt to write everything I ate and drank down because I'll probably have a nervous breakdown, but I'm drawing a line under it and back to normal today :)

Monday 2 April 2012
Green Day
B:
Orange
2 x Oaty Toffee Bars HEXB
Tea, 375 ml Skimmed Milk HEXA

L:
Bachelors Golden Rice with sweetcorn
2 oranges

S:
Apple

D:
Linda McCartney Sausages, 'fried eggs', SW chips with paprika, 2 x 35g Philidelphia Light HEXA

S:
Mini Twister (2.5)
Mini Milk (1.5)

Syns: 4

Last edited:
Tuesday 3 April 2012
Green Day

B:
2 Hi-fi Light Bars HEXB
Toffee Oaty Bar HEXB
Orange
Tea, 375 ml Skimmed Milk
HEXA

L:
Bachelors Chinese Rice with sweetcorn
Orange

S:
Orange

D:
Pasta with Baked Beans & 45g of reduced fat chedder HEXA

S:
Mini Milk (1.5)
Mini Twister (
2.5)

Syns: 4

Last edited:
ooo pasta with beans and cheese, haven't had that in ages, I used to have it all the time when i was at 6th form seen as thats all they served lol xx

ooo pasta with beans and cheese, haven't had that in ages, I used to have it all the time when i was at 6th form seen as thats all they served lol xx

Haha! My boyfriend thinks I'm really weird for eating it! Best comfort food I think..after pizza but obviously I can't have that :mad:

Think I'm going to have to have some red days soon..!! Maybe tomorrow :p

Wednesday 4 April 2012
Green Day

B:
2 Hi-Fi Lights HEXB
Baked Beans
Tea, 375ml Skimmed milk
HEXA

S:
Fruit Salad
Orange

L:
Pasta with passata and sweetcorn
Toffee Oatybar
HEXB
Orange

D:
4 Quorn Fishless Fingers (8)
SW Chips
Ketchup (
2)
2 x 35g of Philidelphia Light tubs

S:
Curly Wurly (6)

Syns: 16

URGH what an absolute tit! I think it's because I have an inkling I'm going to put on tomorrow so I've fallen off the wagon...

Last edited:
Back