ProPoints Dollyanna's WW Diary

Aw where are you going for your birthday? Yeah don't think about the diet on Saturday night, have fun :) Your losses have been very good though! I haven't lost anything as of yet so I'm a little bit confused as to what's going on but I won't give up yet. What day do you weigh in? xxx

Tuesday 15 May 2012

B:
Crumpet with 1 tsp of Pro-Activ Light Butter (2)
2 x satsumas

L:
WW Tomato Soup (2), Skips (2) 2 x satsumas

D:
225g Asda Mozarella & Basil Tortellini (12), Passata

S:
Grapefruit, WW jaffa mini roll (2), WW strawberry meringue (4), Butterkist popcorn (3), WW hot chocolate (1)

Propoints: 28/28
Activity points earnt: 2 (30 Day Shred)
Activity points used: 0/2
Weeklies used: 0/49

Today was a very good day and no picking whatsoever! Very proud of myself because that is quite an achievement because I am a bit of a 'secret eater'.

Tomorrow i'm going to Nandos in the evening with my bf so will be saving my daily points for that. Snacking on lots of fruit etc! I need my mushroom & haloummi pitta fix!

Aw where are you going for your birthday? Yeah don't think about the diet on Saturday night, have fun :) Your losses have been very good though! I haven't lost anything as of yet so I'm a little bit confused as to what's going on but I won't give up yet. What day do you weigh in? xxx

Im just going local to where i live, so going out in Crawley. not the best town BUT still a gd night out and not majorly expensive!! thank you hun, had a rubbish we last week tho!! too much chocolate and things creeping into my mouth without me pointing! is strange as all ur food looks gd and all pointed right etc! just wait and see at this weigh in i suppose? i weigh in on Fri morning. so that i can have a bit more of freedom on the weekend :)

xxx

Im just going local to where i live, so going out in Crawley. not the best town BUT still a gd night out and not majorly expensive!! thank you hun, had a rubbish we last week tho!! too much chocolate and things creeping into my mouth without me pointing! is strange as all ur food looks gd and all pointed right etc! just wait and see at this weigh in i suppose? i weigh in on Fri morning. so that i can have a bit more of freedom on the weekend :)

xxx

Hope you have a good night! Hopefully you'll be so hungover the next day you won't be able to eat ;) I know but I have eaten stuff in between that! Which is probably what has gone wrong. But I wasn't that bad so that's why I feel a bit disheartened! I'm quite tempted to weigh in on a Friday! Might start that next week xxx

Wednesday 16 May 2012

B:
Crumpet (2) 1tsp of pro-activ butter (0)
Watermelon
2 Satsumas

L:
WW Chicken Noodle Soup (3)
3 Celery sticks
2 Satsumas

S:
Grapefruit
Mocha (3)
WW Hot Chocolate (1)

D:
Nandos Mushroom & Haloumi Burger (10), Spicy Rice (5), Macho Peas (5)

Total: 30/28
Activity points used: 2

Another 100% day without any picking! I'm getting good at this ;) Was proper hard not eating much during lunch though, my belly was grumbling so much!
xxx

Dollyanna said:
Oh Noo :( when I got on the scales I thought WHHATTT but then I realised I had actually been in the fridge & cupboard a few times without tracking...

Yeah the 30 day shred is quite good really! Have you got it then? I'm unsure of whether to track my activity points though. I don't really want to to be honest! Xxx

I got to about day 7 of the shred before an gave up! Keep meaning to start again but just can't find the motivation lol x x

I got to about day 7 of the shred before an gave up! Keep meaning to start again but just can't find the motivation lol x x

Did you feel any different after day 7? and did it make a difference to the scales? I don't think I'll do each day in a row, but seemed like a good workout after the first time I did it! I hate the strength bit though...it seems to go on for a lifetime and I am the weakest person in the world. I felt like a right bell*nd when I could only do half a pressup! xxx

i did the 30 day shred.......well the 6 day shred!! haha! i felt a difference after 6 days, i did it continuously tho. really gd workout!! xxx

Dollyanna said:
Did you feel any different after day 7? and did it make a difference to the scales? I don't think I'll do each day in a row, but seemed like a good workout after the first time I did it! I hate the strength bit though...it seems to go on for a lifetime and I am the weakest person in the world. I felt like a right bell*nd when I could only do half a pressup! xxx

I felt a bit more toned but didn't lose any weight at all that week, that's partly what puts me off doing it again I guess I know I'm toning but still want to lose weight at the same time! X x

I felt a bit more toned but didn't lose any weight at all that week, that's partly what puts me off doing it again I guess I know I'm toning but still want to lose weight at the same time! X x

Yeah that's true! I'm a bit scared of that. I don't want to waste my money going to the gym either though so suppose I don't really have much choice! Unless I do another exercise DVD but I get really bored very quickly if it's more that 30 minutes long...! xxx

I have completely cocked up this weekend! Ive got the flu (I knowww excuses!!!) and all I wanted was comfort food and laying about at home made me pick.

I'm drawing a line & getting back to it tomorrow. New week too. Not looking forward to seeing what the scales say. I feel so grubby after being off plan & it serves me right! I feel so horrible not eating any fruit or veg! I'll remember this feeling. Xxxx

Back