DollyGirl's Diary!

Yeah, I'm going to try stay as low carb as possible, but it does depend on where the boys chose as they hardly see each other now so I'm just going to go with it and see what they pick.

I've had a hard day today, harder than any of the others, I've just not wanted my shakes or anything and I've just wanted food, but I'm promising myself I will stick to this till my Birthday at least! we'll see after that but till then I'm going to do this as well as I can.

Ah its getting harder! I am exactly the same.. on one hand I'm like, its only a few weeks pull yourself together woman! But then then my mind starts messing with me and I think one little bit wont hurt.. Ugh! Nightmare today, I was supposed to be going to the pics tonight but dont think I could handle all the people eating, just going to have an early night tonight with my cramp and a dvd and i know tomorrow the PMS will have lessened and I wont feel as miserable.
And I definitely know I wont be as miserable when I reach my target weight :) really really trying to focus on the good today and sip on my water.
Hope your WI is successful, we deserve a good first result :) mines Tuesday..

I'm feeling super faint and dizzy at the moment, like my blood sugar is low =/ I feel so awful today.

I am in a similar position to you simone! I'm 22, 5ft8 and 14st 6lb. It's my birthday April 5th and I'm having a big house party April 7th! I'm desperate to lose at least 2 stone by then, then I will have a couple of days off and get straight back into it to get down to about 11st by summer :) by the sounds of it u r doing really well and it's good your parents r doing it too! It's my first weigh in tonight! I've not been so good if I'm honest but hoping for at least 5 lb off... I was hoping for at least 7lb off but had pizza wednesday night and feel this may have ruined it :( anyway all the best xx

Similar plan to me! and we're similar heights, how are you doing? I'm having a few days off so I can have a drink and things before I get back on to loose all the weight for my Boyfriends brithday in July.

I've been to see my CDC and she gave me some premade shakes and a bar for the weekend while I'm at my Boyfriends parents so hopefully it won't be too bad.

I'm not doing too bad at all :) had my first weigh in and lost 10lb!! So happy! It's really got me motivated to carry on... The pre made shakes r yummy and I've tried my first bar tonight which was yummy too... It's hard to fit it in with a social life tho but the odd day off here and there won't hurt, have a good weekend!

shell89 said:
I'm not doing too bad at all :) had my first weigh in and lost 10lb!! So happy! It's really got me motivated to carry on... The pre made shakes r yummy and I've tried my first bar tonight which was yummy too... It's hard to fit it in with a social life tho but the odd day off here and there won't hurt, have a good weekend!

That fab keep up the good work

Had a very horrible weekend :( felt really hungry but today, I can't actually stomach the idea of a shake today so I've not had anything yet, might try eat my meal tonight but I'm struggling with it was I'm bored, but there's nothing else from the list I can eat, hopefully it'll be better later on.

Oh sweetie I can empathise, my shakes aren't going down very well today either. Make sure you get plenty of water and think of it as medicine.
As for food, have you tried making a cajun chicken salad or something? That's something that is nice and allowed (because cajun is just a voice and you can grill the chicken).
Hope you feel happier soon.

X

Caujan Chicken Salad sounds nice, I might have to give that a go tomorrow.

I've had a little bit to eat, as my Mum made a 'curry' and it was really nice but more than enough for me, I'm going to try force a shake down later on. We have our weigh-in tomorrow some I'm hoping for a good number as today I feel really down, I keep wondering if there's a better way to loose weight but then by this time I'm like, there's another day down and closer to your goal, so I'll see after tomorrow I guess, and hopefully I'll be happy with my number.

I totally understand the 'is there a better (ie way which includes eating) way to lose this weight? And you know if we all could stick to a WW plan and a fitness regime the pounds would slowly drop off BUT this way will work and quickly. I keep telling myself that in a few weeks I will be (hopefully!) a few stones lighter and I will feel amazing :) focus on how you will feel when you make that goal weight. I know how sucky it is right now but we can do this!

Good luck at your WI this evening, let us know how you get on.

X

Caujan Chicken Salad sounds nice, I might have to give that a go tomorrow.

I've had a little bit to eat, as my Mum made a 'curry' and it was really nice but more than enough for me, I'm going to try force a shake down later on. We have our weigh-in tomorrow some I'm hoping for a good number as today I feel really down, I keep wondering if there's a better way to loose weight but then by this time I'm like, there's another day down and closer to your goal, so I'll see after tomorrow I guess, and hopefully I'll be happy with my number.

I know exactly how you feel hun, There have been many times where I thought is this diet really for me. But to be honest I have tried everything else and this seems the best so far. You will be fine hun whenever you feel like you want to give up just look on this website and I guarantee you hun you will be fine. Its worked for me loads

I'm trying hard, having another day where I can't manage my shakes so I've not had anything yet, which I know isn't good for me but I can't drink them, I think I'm just struggling that since I've started this all I've felt is headache-y, dizzy and weak and I hear everyone else talk about feeling full of energy and feeling good, while I've felt awful, and I'm finding it hard that until my Birthday this is how I might feel, I'm on Day8 and aren't most people feeling much better by this point?

Weigh in is at quater to seven, but first a challenge...my brother is ordering take out pizza! :(

How mean of him! But at least you've got the thought of weigh in to spur you on. Not long now!

Hope you start feeling better soon. I've been on cd for nearly 4 weeks and I still get hungry spells and feel awful on ss sometimes but it usually passes. It's worth it for me in the long run

X

Hey lovely, how did weigh in go ?
re the shakes, have you tried adding a little hot water to them, esp the chocolate ones, makes it feel like a hot chocolate treat
foxy x

7lb!!!!

I'm so happy! today I've managed all my shakes (got one more to go!) and I'm feeling much better today, I will try doing the hot shakes, I've also got some tetras which are lush!

My Mum also lost 7lb, and my Dad lost a whopping 15lb!!

Absolutely fab well done to all of you!! Spurs u on to keep going hey!!!

Back