DollyGirl's Diary!

2lb! made a mistake last week, I'm now 209lb and 14st 13, considering I had a cheat on Friday and an off weekend, probably drank a lot less water but I'm staying positive!

2lb loss is a gd loss so well done u, don't worry about Friday its a new week so start again!!!

Thankyou! yeah, exactly this week is a new week and I can stick 100%
I'll only have 5 days between weigh in's but I'm going to just add the 2 together and half it, so it's like an average each week. 9lb in total is well on the way to a stone a month!

Well done you :D

Thankyou!

I'm feeling pretty good, we're planning stuff for my Birthday and I know I'm going to be slimmer then so I'm quite excited.

How have your days been girls?

I went to Zumba tonight for the first time... If you've never been I highly recommend it! Also first week I got weighed but second week I asked not to be weighed and I am seeing my lady again Friday and I think I'll ask not to be weighed from now on... Sounds weird but I'm more worried about measurements than lbs :) I will weigh myself every time I think I've dropped a dress size :) but this week I've been really motivated because I managed to get into a pair of jeans i bought before Christmas and have never worn coz they were too tight! :)

Been at uni since I finished work so I'm a bit sick this eve. On the upside OH had cooked some nice chicken for when I got home (ss+ day)
Full week till next WI unfortunately x

Shell - I've been meaning to give Zumba a go! I'm just quite shy so a big group scares me so much! I get what you mean about inches, the inches are what make you loose a dress size and that make you look better, not the number on the scales!

Beanflower - aww! what sort of chicken did he cook? I'm planning to make chicken skewers tonight for dinner, we've got some satay spices so I think I'm going to use them and some green peppers.

Today I'm making sweet iced tea with splenda :) will make a nice change from water to have something else to drink.

Been totally awol for the last couple of days!

Spiced it up with god knows what, wrapped it on tinfoil and baked it.in the oven - makes the chicken so tender!

That sounds nice!

I've been making kebabs with chicken, green peppers and broccoli which has been amazing for tea! the schwartz perfect shake spices are fantastic!

Have you all had nice weekends? I've spent the weekend trying to convince my Dad of what I want for my 18th...hopefully I managed!
How have all your weekends been? been up to much Beanflower?

Been incredibly naughty. Went out, drank gin and ate some parmesan. Baaaad.

Other than that just getting some uni work out of the way and sorting the wedding list x

Oo 18th. Hope you have a good one, I was ill for mine x

I've had a few little cheats this week with some Halloumi Cheese.
Cheese is what I miss most!

Oh dear! I'm hoping for a MacBook pro but I'm unsure of if I'll get it. Enjoying wedding plans?

Had a harder day today and but didn't cheat! My boyfriend had to go back to Liverpool early for the 4th week running as nobody else can be bothered with working the weekends, and before he knows it his names down :(

Hoping for 2lbs tomorrow at weigh in, back to 100% next week I hope I can keep it up, I got some more spices yesterday so I should be able too.

Oh sweet jesus! I got slim n save samples last week and I'm eating their spag bol...I'm in heaven!

I lost 3lbs this week :) not as much as I'd like but it'll do, I've lost 12lbs so hopefully a stone next week!

Well done hun 3lb is a gd loss, keep going and u will deffo do the stone next week!!! Xx

I'm having the chili now, I got the spag bol, chili and dark chocolate truffa bar and they're all so nice! I've seen a lot of people mix then, but how do you do that? Does your CDC not realize you're buying less and can't have enough stuff? I'd sort of feel like I was cheating on her by mixing the two, but I love these products! I'd not have to do SS+ if I could use these.

Back