DollyGirl's Diary!

DollyGirl92 said:
I'm having the chili now, I got the spag bol, chili and dark chocolate truffa bar and they're all so nice! I've seen a lot of people mix then, but how do you do that? Does your CDC not realize you're buying less and can't have enough stuff? I'd sort of feel like I was cheating on her by mixing the two, but I love these products! I'd not have to do SS+ if I could use these.

I just ordered a few samples and am going to swap over to sns soon. I love the meals it just makes me feel more normal. All il miss from Cambridge is the choc tetras for brekkie at work but I got 21 last week and will do the same this week.

I would swap over but I need the weigh ins, our scales are crap and I can't afford new ones :( I'd miss Chocolate Tetras too!

Is it the nicer products that make you want to switch?

I'm going to try get a few bits and have them now and then for a change, they're really nice!

Today I'm ill, I've woken up with a cold but my throat is so sore! going to go out and try find some sugarfree strepsils or something, can't believe how little there is that's sugar free. I want a lemsip :(

Even though I'm ill, I didn't actually want to cheat at all today, felt pretty good :)

my Mum is making my laugh watching the match by correcting the commentator every time he refers to the Dutch team as "Holland", she's funny.

I ate a slice of toast while I was ill this week and luckily it didn't kick me out of keto. With any luck you'll start to feel better soon x

Hope u feel better soon! If i had a slice of toast I wouldn't be able to stop!!!

This morning I've woken up and I just want food. I would just like hot chocolate and sweets :( as I'm feeling awful. My mum is trying to find some childrens cough medicine as some of those are sugar free so I can have something. I know that if I stop, I'll find it very hard to get back on the wagon but today I really want to give up!

Dont give up! You'll be fine. Just have some hot drinks to make you feel better. Can always make a hot chocolate out of a chocolate shake?

Oohh! that's a plan, I've only got tetras though. I'm feeling a bit better now, I have sugar free childrens cough syrup, and it's apple flavor :)

DollyGirl92 said:
Oohh! that's a plan, I've only got tetras though. I'm feeling a bit better now, I have sugar free childrens cough syrup, and it's apple flavor :)

I make a coffee and put some of my breakfast tetra in that. Some people put in hot water and some people empty the tetra into a mug an microwave it for a little! Voila hot chocolate!

Probably better not microwaving a tetra because they lose nutrients, but it would be fine to add it to hot water x

I decided just to drink loads of tea, not feeling any better today :(

Aww poor you :( you will start to feel better sweets. The veg you're having on ss+ will be doing you good and you should be getting plenty of nutrients too. Honestly, nearly everyone I know has been ill recently x

I'm also super disappointed as I've only lost 1lb. lowest out of my family, and means I've lost 6lb in 3 weeks :(

Don't let it get you down, you might have a week where you lose loads soon. Plus you could be retaining water cause you're ill.

At least you're still losing :)

Actually, according to my scales I'm gaining :(

I'm not feeling this today, I feel really sick and my boyfriend's ill so he's not coming up this weekend so I won't see him till my Birthday, hopefully.

big hugs. give yourself a break, body does different things when your poorly, just get yourself all snuggled up and sleep
foxy xxx

Back