DollyGirl's Diary!

Feeling much better today, my boyfriend came up on Saturday morning as he felt better so that was nice :)

I've been better with my water the past 3 days than I have been, I'd been struggling with it for a while, but we bought some 1ltr bottles of water from ASDA and I just have 2-3 of them over the day and I know I'm good.

Thankyou for all the lovely messages girls, keeps me going :) Weigh in tomorrow, and my scales have been reading at 91.3kg (14st 3!) but that's in the morning, but my scales always read at 98kg (15st 4) so that's a stone and a pound, but I get weighed at half 7 or so, so I know I probably won't have that weight, but at the same time, I'm 15lbs lighter than my morning weight 4 weeks ago! I don't count that as my weights on here, as my monday night weigh in is my 'official' weigh in so that's what the weights in my info and sig are...if this makes any sense!

So this week I'm feeling good. got on the scales at home to see a solid 91kg (200lb!) so I'm hoping for a good one tonight!

I wasn't sure if I can post this in my diary but I figured why not! it is my dairy.
For my 18th I'm getting a 13" MacBook Pro, and I'm so excited! I've never asked for anything this big before, and it's amazing that I'm going to get it, I'm a very very lucky girl.
I've decided that to keep it happy when I'm traveling that I need a case for it, and I've decided to treat myself to a nice one. I've narrowed it down to one of these Ted Baker cases, I've decided that although they have a horrid price tag (£49), I know the cuter it is, the more I'll use it!

So these ones!

bow-detail-laptop-sleeve-180901_634643835255407558.jpg

bow-detail-laptop-sleeve-177364_634618790135476656.jpg

77259617.jpg

I cannot decide!!

Ooh I like the pale pink one, still.need a case for my kindle u have reminded me to look for that! Glad u are feeling better and gd luck for official wi later x

I'm so stuck! hopefully I can find somewhere near me that carries them and have a look in person.
Do you like your kindle? I quite want one but I'm not sure if I'd not miss an actually book too much, I've seen some lovely kindle cases about!

Thankyou! I'm hoping for a good one.

The only thing stronger than Ketosis...TOTM :( it's hit today and I'm not up for it haha! it's making me feel hungry so I'm just drinking lots.

Arhhh I hate Totm it Sux, take some feminex and get the water down u!!! Love my kindle didn't think I would buy it is so much easier than a book, missed turning pages at first but got used to it in the end, only a tiny bit cheaper than buying a book though!

It sucks, I went off my pill as it was causing havoc with my skin (typical, the only one that didn't make me put on weight spoiled my skin!) and I was getting it privately so I've had to give it up as it's costing too much, TOTM has taken me by surprise :( going to have to go out for some painkillers soon I think. Do you find the ones aimed at craps actually work better? I've never tried.

I'm getting it down! we bought some 1ltr bottles from ASDA and they're more manageable than normal ones as they've still got a sports cap, love them for having during the day but I take a 500ml bottle to bed.

My mum is a big reader and has resisted, but it would stop her having 100's of books and feeling like she needs to sell them/give them away cause she has too many! she thinks she'd miss turning the pages too much.

I'm a traditionalist when it comes to books, I like to have the real thing.

Pills are a funny thing aren't they, my doc still won't let me go back on the combined as I haven't managed to totally quit smoking yet (before the issue was that my bmi was over 30) so I had a good sulk. Not had a totm in 2 years as I've been on the injection and mini pill and they stopped them!

They wouldn't let me have combined cause of smoking and migraines, but yet I went private and told them everything honestly and they said yes! mini pill and injection both made me put on weight so I'm scared to try the implant or many pills incase they do.

2lbs at weigh in tonight :( gutted cause other than my first week, I've had pretty crap losses, I've lost a stone a month this month but if I do 2-3lb a week for the rest, I'll have 8lbs to 10lbs a month.
Completely gutted.

Doctors just seem to make up the rules as they go along. One of my friends was on a really good pill but her doctor told her that the NHS doesn't like giving it to people as it's more expensive, even though its good for not putting weight on and clearing skin. Annoying.

Anyway, 2lbs is not a bad loss, especially during totm. Don't give up, you're doing well and weight is coming off :) x

I went on Yasmin because it was supposed to not put weight on and clear your skin but my skin broke out...if there's an odd symptom, an exception to the norm or somthing generally explainable, it's me haha!
They really do make it up as they go along, I take a medication called melatonin to help me sleep, and my doctor was very upset about prescribing it to me and said he won't anymore (This is an over the counter sleeping aid in the USA) and he'd get struck off for prescribing it, well I went to see a psychiatrist and said it had been taken off me and he said "yeah, no problem I'll write you one now"... consistency!

I suppose 2lbs is 2lbs, it's less than I weighed before and it is a stone in a month, so that's pretty good.
Hopefully when we go down to Guisborough for mothers day my James's mum will be able to tell, that would give me a boost!

Feeling better this morning than I was yesterday, my mum thinks I'm probably holding water from totm, as I look smaller. I didn't take any 'before' pictures so I can't really compare, but I think I'll take a photo of my face in a bit to compare it to one that was taken of me at Christmas and we can see if there's a difference (good thing I'm off to get my eyebrows done haha!)

Gutted my slim n save order didn't come! hopefully it will before I head off to Liverpool on Friday, I really want to have some 'meals' to have while my boyfriend eats his weight in anything available. I did his shopping on ADSA.com for him last night, it was a bit hard! he's ended up with a fair few new products that I've wanted to try haha. I'm living vicariously though him.

I'm not 100% sure I do not like the bars!

and I solved my MacBook problem, they do a beautiful bag for it! it's bloody expensive, but it will be protected and stop me carrying two bags.

I'm so emotional at the moment! it's unhealthy haha. Hopefully it'll all be better in a few days.
I was hoping my slim n save order would be here but it's not :( maybe tomorrow!

Hope they appear for you today x

No slim n save :(

but I'm already 2ltrs of water down!

Aww never mind. Make yourself some nice chicken salad or something instead :)

Wish I was, my water intake this week has been horribly low so I imagine my wi tonight isn't going to be very good x

It cameee! I realized I messed up my own order and got two new chili's rather than one chili and one spag bol, but never mind! foood! fake foood!!

I think tonight I'm having cujan chicken with broccoli, or maybe I'll have a kebab, I'm not decided yet, I don't think I could face salad without dressing.

I've been finding it hard but I'm forcing it now, hopefully I'll have a good loss this week. What are you expecting tonight beanflower?

Only 0.5lbs off :( but at least its a loss!

Still at uni, but OH is cooking me some chicken for when I get home, bless him.

I find salad nicer with a bit of cottage cheese. Just have a bit less chicken to compensate.

Glad your stuff came :) I may have to get some samples to give it a try and break things up a bit, any recommendations?

Yep! it's 0.5lb than you weighed before.
Aww, that's sweet, I've never had cottage cheese, my mum doesn't like it so it's never been in the house.
What do you do at Uni? James is thinking of going back at the moment.

Ohh, well both the bars are present from god! the meals I had last time were lovely and they've got a Mac and Cheese now! I've got some spag bol which was lovely last time, and I've got 2 samples of the new chili to try, it's all lovely from what I can tell!

Back