DollyGirl's Diary!

May order some.

Doing mechanical engineering cause work pay for me to go one day a week. Been a hard slog but I'm done in June, yay! X

Oh cool, my friend is doing that at college level.

I'd order some I'm having the crispy chocolate shake right now, but mixed into mush, it's like eating cake batter! x

I love the spag & chilli from S&S not sure I want any new ones! Especially the chilli, wouldn't change a thing with that one ;)
Which bars did you get? I love the choc truffa one

I wasn't going to order any other bits from S&S for awhile but now they have mac & cheese, oooo temptation!

Never really liked any of the shakes tho!

I've got two of the new chili's to try, I liked the original one loads, it was soo good! Most of the stuff I decided to try from Slim n Save were things I'd seen mentioned in your diary KrissyKat!

I got lemon and White Chocolate as a sample to try and 10 Dark Chocolate Truffa's cause they're beautiful.
I know Mac and Cheese! Imagine that with broccoli it would be yummy.
I tried a chocolate Crispy shake as a sample too, and I read on the Slim n Save forum that it's lovely just as a sort of mush, so I did it like that and it was like eating cake batter, very yummy.

Haha I should be working on commission for S&S I swear!
Oooh interesting! Of all the shakes I had from there I think the 2 crispy ones were the best, hated the cafe latte & hazlenut, all have a funny taste to me!

OMG I've been craving bachelors cheese & brocolli pasta and that would be very close to it! I need to get me some of that mac & cheese! Damn why didn't they have any when I put my last big order through :(

I know! I put my order in Monday, and the Mac and Cheese came in yesterday! :(
The Crispy shake was really nice, I'm looking forward to trying the vanilla one next time I order.

I've been craving that too, one of the girls on the SnS forum said that it's similar to the cheese sauce in the Bachelors Macaroni and Cheese, I love the one you're talking about too, I used to live on those at my boyfriends.

What are your top Slim n Save picks?

I'm all prepared for the weekend! I'm taking;
3 SnS Spag Bols
2 SnS new Chili's
3 Chocolate Truffa Bars
2 Chocolate Tetra's

I've got some extras in case tomorrow night doesn't work out so well (Meeting up with James's cousin) so I can have an extra pack if needs be, and in case I don't like the new chili, I may end up SSing over the weekend as at James's I can't weigh and measure things, so scrambled eggs is the only way!

I'm also looking forward to that fact tomorrow I'm allowing myself a coffee with milk when I get the train,a coffee with milk and a chocolate truffa bar is going to feel like cheating/heaven on my train journey, fingers crossed my boyfriend gets a job he likes and is nearer soon!

At least you've got everything at the ready. Think I will be ordering me some sns stuff! What do you do, use it as food on an ss+ day or replace a shake with it?

Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

X

I've been having like one SnS meal instead of my lunch shake, but yesterday and today I've had a bar instead of an SS+ meal.

What bits are you thinking of getting?

Oh Milk & Coffee how lush! You could also get a soy milk or skinny lattee with a sugar-free shot if you wanna go all out ;)

My Fav S&S are chilli, spag bol, chocolate truffa bars and wafers! Nom nom nom!!

Oooh you saying that about the mac and cheese is making me crave it now! Lol

I'm considering the skinny latte, gosh a skinny latte and a truffa bar, it'll be just like cheating haha!

The wafers look good, aren't they higher calorie/carb?
I'm dying to get hold of it! I'll order next week or something, it will be mine! all mine!

DollyGirl92 said:
I'm considering the skinny latte, gosh a skinny latte and a truffa bar, it'll be just like cheating haha!

The wafers look good, aren't they higher calorie/carb?
I'm dying to get hold of it! I'll order next week or something, it will be mine! all mine!

The wafers are high protein but not ketogenic and don't for in with the ss or ss+ phases....

They 13g carbs for the 2 and about 200 cals I think but they don't have all the vits that other packs do so I have them as a treat now and again!

Skinny lattes are gorgeous! Had one from costa with a sugarfree hazlenut shot and it was DEVINE!
A lovely treat that won't ruin your diet!

Skinny latte is my after wi treat on a Friday lol not really a treat as I am allowed it, buy feels naughty lol

Haha know exactly what you mean!

Skinny latte sounds like heaven!

Lol I sometimes have milk I. My coffee and think wow what a treat! :) hope you're having a good day

Haha I'm the same, had a tea with skimmed milk the other day aswell! It's weird how much we appreciate silly things like that after not having them for awhile

Oh! I'm totally getting a Skinny Hazelnut latte at the station today, that sounds lush.
Yeah, every now and then I'll have a drop of milk in my coffee. I never have milk in tea though, ever. Always black tea for me!

The wafers sound really nice, I may get some of those after my Birthday, I should be about half way through by then, I'm having the Thursday through to Tuesday off around my Birthday, as I have 2 nights outs and my actual Birthday, I'm going to be sensible, but I've kind of already made peace with any gain in my head for it.

Oh wow I've never ever had a black tea, always seemed odd to me! Although I have green tea & peppermint teas without milk obviously ;)

Planned breaks are the best kind to have! Any gain you have will be off in a week or 2 max so its nothing to worry over :)

Back