DollyGirl's Diary!

I think it's cause I grew up in Riyadh, and we always drank iced tea or Arabic tea which is always black, so now the idea of milk in tea is just odd to me.
I've found a real love for both peppermint tea and renewed my love of green tea since doing this diet.

That's what I'm thinking, yes I'd love to get to my goal quicker which I would without the break, but it's my 18th!
Is your date to reach 10st something special? it's the same as mine for my goal!

You must have a brilliant 18th, it's a milestone!

I hope so, I never really did anything for any of my other Birthday's so I'm making it up on this one! I'm still counting myself so so so lucky and spoiled because I'm getting a MacBook, I really can't explain to my parents how grateful I am.

So last night I ended up out in Manchester, we went to visit one of James's cousins after she finished work, and because she works at an Italian restaurant she got 50% off the bill! in the end they shared some garlic bread and I got coke zero. As we'd not actually seen Zoe since James's brothers funeral in August we didn't quite want to go yet and we ended up going out in Chorlton for a few hours and they had a few drinks and I just stuck water, I even didn't have anything when they went to a fried chicken place at the end of the night! very proud of myself for it.

Today I just wish we had something to do! James's best friend texted me to ask if we were up and if we'd like to go down saltburn beach but we're here, very jealous to say the least!

I was ill for both my 18th and 21st so I hope you're in good health for them. I'll be 25 on my next one :( but it is 2 days after my wedding!

Very well done for your willpower!

And I wish I'd have thought of going to Saltburn beach today. I've cleaned house instead x

Awww! now that's some bad luck! We've got 3 big birthdays this year, my 18th in April, a 21st and a 30th all within 2 months of each other so lots of things planned.

I love Saltburn, I'd never heard of it until I met my boyfriend last year, I've always been told sunderland beaches are nice and it just blows them out of the water. Excited to go down this week and not being head to toe in black feeling hot and uncomfortable!

Weigh in tonight, quite nervous really!

Having a bad day today, hopefully a good loss will perk me up.

Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend? Did you have your skinny latte ;)

Good luck tonight sure it will be a gd one!!!

I hope so!

Yeah I did, I always used to go for a Vanilla Latte but Hazelnut is the future! much nicer!

4lbs!! very happy with it!

Mixing agrees with me I think, biggest loss since the start!

Fab loss well done hun x

Yay Congrats! X

Brilliant loss well done :D :D :D :D

Gorgeous aren't they, I saw an advert for hazlenut soy milk today, I may have to try this!

Thankyou guys! I'm really happy with it! 4lbs is a great loss and puts me right on track for another stone this month!

They are soo nice! I've just found a sugar free hazelnut coffee syrup on low carb megastore, that may end up on it's way to me.
I'm about to make my slim n save order, I've ran out of bars completely and I'm wondering what I'll do without them haha! also discovered that blending a chocolate tetra with ice and coffee is delicious!

I've heard a lot of people use tetras in their coffee, not sure I'm brave enough for that!
How much is the syrup on low carb mega store? I found it on ebay for £9 + £5 p&p, not sure if thats good or not cos I remember the delivery from the megastore was quite expensive aswell?
Might have to treat myself to some though ;)

I wonder if you can buy it straight from costa?

I've not tried it hot, or any of them hot actually! I'm not brave enough for that.

Da Vinci Sugar Free Syrup - Hazelnut | Low Carb Megastore that's the low carb megastore one, not actually bought anything from there before but looking at all those syrups is making me want too! Amaretto!

I know you can buy the Monin ones Costa use online and things, and they do a little set sometimes but I'm not sure those would be the sugar free ones.

I've just put my slim n save order in, very excited for Mac and Cheese!

OMG AMAZING!
How much is delivery?

I've not checked, I'll check it now.

Delivery is £5.49! I suppose the bottles are heavy so it's not to shocking, deff one I'll save up for and get a few items when I have money to make the shipping worth it.

Back