DollyGirl's Diary!

Yeah, I wanted quite a dark pinky red, but I don't think my hair could cope!

Thankyou, I'm trying really hard, it's this time of the day that's getting me, when everyones gone to sleep and it's just me, that's when it's hardest.

I think men's called magenta red.

Nights are bad because you tend to stay awake and think things over. Maybe try reading something nice before you go to bed and see if it helps. When I was reading Harry Potter as a kid it always made me dream I was a wizard haha x

It's really nice, I like the pinky tone in it. I had all of my hair a dark pink colour when I was younger, I wish I could do it now!

I've been trying to just have my cig and go to bed, been reading the last Hunger Games, I need to stop looking at her Facebook and things.

Last edited:
Having a good diet day, stuck 100% again! still got another pack to have, I've been SSing for convenience as I'm in and out all day at the moment.
No cause of death yet :(

Yay go you! I've been the same, 100%. Baked cakes and wholemeal bread after work too.

Aww hope they find out soon. Big hugs x

Now that takes will-power! I need to make a test run of my giant cupcake for my Birthday but I don't think I can, I also need to try making cream cheese frosting with the new chocolate philly, I want to try that so bad!!
I'm so looking forward to maintenance and sort of learning to cook again, I was always someone that said things like 'lifes to short to make your own salsa'...now I'm SO excited at the idea of that!
Do you use a breadmaker to make it or just the oven?

I hope so too. I keep thinking about weight-loss, clothes and things like that, it's helping a lot.
Plus, Hunger Games tomorrow night! very excited for it.

It's not as bad as you think, you get some satisfaction from the loom of.it and seeing what other people think. Make bread in the oven - OH says it's nicer than his Mums which is a huge compliment!

The name of the wind by Patrick rothkuss is one of my favourite books atm. And anything by Robin Hobb.

Have to let me know if Hunger Games is any good cause I'd like to see it. Daren't read them until I've seen it or I drive people mad making comments on the film haha.
The only film I've seen that was better than the book was The Prestige x

We have a breadmaker but it's not been out for years, the photo in your diary looked so yummy! I'm hoping my brother and James can be good enough to judge, although they're probably not the best judges, James likes it if it's food (this is the man that made a pot-noodle omlette...he has two food he doesn't eat!) and Kyle likes it if it doesn't have any form of healthy-ness in it (but yet he's the skinny one! the tw@T!) I saw you were baking the cupcakes for your wedding, what type are you going for?

I'll check those out, after my hunger games world is gone I'll be so sad :(

My brother saw it tonight and said it was amazing, and it's just as good as the books, he's really critical of things like this too. Have you read much about it? Kyle told me to read it and I was like "mehh, we have different tastes" but I read it and I was hooked, first one down in two days. I couldn't stop!
I've never heard of that, what's it about?

Also, here is a photo of the big lump of naughty that has creeped up next to me and gone to sleep so I now don't have the heart to move him!
544108482.jpg

Boys are useless sometimes! You'll have to find some girls to try stuff.

The Prestige is about 2 magicians - Hugh Jackson and Christian Bale. Lovely haha.

Can't see the pic :( x

I will, James said he will be good and critical when needed haha!

That sounds interesting, I will put that on my LoveFilm list and give it a watch.
I really enjoyed Hunger Games, it was really good!

Aww, damn. I'll try fix it, I think maybe the pic was too big Big lump of naughty! on Twitpic
Pepper is a naughty boy!

Yesterday I had a small disaster, I went to Nandos and ordered a ceaser salad, no dressing and it still came with dressing! I'm someone who is far to shy to send it back so I ate it anyway, never felt so full in my life! and I think I'm still in Ketosis, not feeling hungry at all today, so just going to pretend it didn't happen and hope for the best!

Went into boyes today for some cooking supplies and they sell a set that makes a huge cupcake. May have to get it after pay day. I'm very obsessed with baking atm.

Ooo will have to try and get Matt to go see it, bugger he refuses to go to the cinema.

Aww I'd love a dog! Got 3 cats instead cause we debt have enough time for a pup.

Haha I'm sure you'll still be in keto. Just forget it and move on x

We've got a silicone mold, cost £10 online! it's really good as you can take the top out before the bottom, on loads you can't cause they're joined together!
James is generally just told that it's happening, although he has made me watch my fair share of films I wasn't bothered about. He will just have to deal with going to see Titanic in 3D, as I've loved Titanic (the actually ship is what does it for me, but I do like the film too) since I was a little girl, before I even saw the film and with it being 100 years this year, he's just going to have to deal with it haha!

He's not actually ours, he's our 10th guide dog puppy, we've done one from 6 weeks told, train them up as puppies (sit, stay, wait, toliet on command, being calm) till they're a year old and then we give them back. We've had loads come and go for the past year or so, just having them for 2 weeks if someone needs a break or if they're going away, Pepper is the latest one that we have, he's nuts but so loving, he's a handful cause he gets SO excited if you just speak to him or touch him, it's like he's so overwhelmingly happy that you aknowlege him, he's quite insecure, and also he's totally got dog ADHD, he's like "ooh mum, oooh slipper, oooh fridge made a noise, oooh slipper", but I do love him!
Cats are nice, I really want a ragdoll kitten but my Mum says no as we have the guide dogs.

Tonight I'm struggling, just wanting to eat but hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, going to see James's cousin again. Right now I prefer being down there than up here as I'm just kind of overwhelmed by my family and the sadness, it's nice to get away right now.

WI in just over an hour! I hope I've lost, my Dad doesn't think he's lost anything so I may be the biggest looser two weeks in a row!

Decided I am having Thursday off-plan, we're having the funeral and the burial and then going to one pub for an hour to meet up with Rachel's Mum's side of the family, then we're going out together to get something to eat, not having a proper 'wake' after, so this will be what we do, and I've decided that I'm going to just join in.

2lbs! I was surprised by it.

Well done hun, how did your dad do?

Ooo well done!

Think the cake thing I saw was the same as the one you've got. They're probably the most practical. Have been told off for buying lots of baking accessories though haha.

Aww having guide dogs sounds lovely, I just wouldnt want to give them up!

Probably a good idea to have Thursday off plan. Those things are hard enough. Hope you get on ok x

Dad lost 3lbs, his smallest loss but he thinks it's that he just doesn't' drink enough water. He drinks in the right amount according to Cambridge but I think maybe his body just needs more.

Giving them back is horrid, but I have a photo of place in his harness, he's a working guide dog now, being someones eyes, and we did that. You feel so proud!

Yeah, I know lots of people have the opposite effect and can't eat but I need to just be with everyone and join in. I will have James with me which will help though.

Your family are all doing so well it must be lovely to be doing it together!!

It helps doing it together, nothing nice being cooked or anything but as we're all at different points it can be harder. My mum hit her healthy BMI a few weeks ago, but has decided not to work up the steps properly as she thinks it's pointless to spend money on the products when you're just calorie counting really.

Today has not been a good day at all, hoping for a better one tomorrow and decided Thursday will be what it will be. I have 4lbs to loose before 2st and I wanted that for my Birthday but I also wanted my cousin there. it seems you don't always get what you want, so if I make it that's great, but I'm not going to get upset over 4lbs.

Also, I miss having all of our stats at the side! it was great to see!

Back