ProPoints Dolly's 10 stone by May Diary

HollyHearts<3

I have been on this site many times with different diaries but I've stuck to Weight Watchers for a week now and my motivation is now well and truly back.

My first week I lost 2.5lbs, and I want to get roughly the same result when I weigh on Wednesday next week. Definetly want to get to 10st by May and I think this is fairly realistic?!

I'm a secretary so I spend the majority of the day at my desk, my main hump that I need to get over is to move more!

Wish me luck xxx

Ok so yesterday went as follows:

Thursday 10 January 2013

B:
Grapefruit, Nescafe 3 in 1 Coffee 2pp, Tea 1pp

L: Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup 6pp, 2 Ryvita Crackbread Wholegrain 1pp, Blueberries

D: 225g Gammon Steak 8pp, BNS chips, Courgette, Mushrooms

S: Yoo Moo Frozen Yoghurt Pot 7pp, Freddo 3pp

A: 30 mins aerobics 2pp

Daily Used: 28pp
Weekly Remaining: 49pp
Activity: 4pp

Clearly not as good as updating this as I thought I would be!

Anyway had a bit of a bad day yesterday so thought I'd start this properly. Had a tin of tomato soup for 6pp for lunch and didn't fill me up at all, had no oranges in my draw so ended up eating a kit kat chunky (7pp!) and the chocolate binge started! I've come more prepared today with a chunky sausage and vegetable soup so that should definetly fill me up, and oranges are in the draw for when the belly starts rumbling.

Really want to get under 11st next weigh in! Never been there before and I would be over the moon!

Ww do lovely soups in tins for just 2pp if u want to save some points - they're really filling too! Good luck with your journey - my aim is 10 st as well (for now anyways!) x

Back