Working Solutions Dolly's Diary - Counting down to 10

dollyp1

Hi, I am not new to dieting, I just love food and like many here I am yet to strike the balance between food as fuel and food as comfort. A lot has happened in the past two years resulting in my weighing the heaviest this year.

Horrified to say the least I kept postponing my diet to the next monday and the next.

Was desperate and went for the initial session on LL but was worried about being in LL continously without break plus some of the side effects of ceased period, hair loss :(.

Trawling through the net I found Exante and decided to give it a go since it was on offer.

I have been trying to do the Total Solution since but keep cheating, I guess my thinking if i can still eat then and loose then I have a better chance of keeping the weight off..

Anyway I have no choice as I am TTC so come what may I have to loose the minimum of three stones.

My target is March 2013 but depends on when they will like to commence treatment I may have to bring it forward.

Hopefully can use this space to record my challenges, ups and downs on the journey.

good luck you can do it

Back