Dolly's Diary

Thanks hun. Going to give pro points a go. TOTM is due so need to be able to point the rubbish that i will be eating ?. Im always starving when aunt flos about x

Sounds like a sensible plan to me Dolly ;)

Another pound gone, well done! Nice thing about trying pp for a week, I think, is you can have a filling and healthy day mixed in if you fancy it.

Ive changed my mind again. Going to give the simple start a good go and see how I get on. No takeaway or anything. Would love to get down to the next stone bracket before I start pointing. We will see what life throws at me, but that's the plan at the moment x

Well done on the loss, totm could b y u only lost 1lb but thats still good! And u have lost over half a stone which is great :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been good as gold but very busy this week.

Today i had scrambled egg, warburtins brown thin and 2 bscon medalikns for brunch and dinner was baby potatoes, sweetcorn and salmon.
I had a kit kat but thought that would be the equivalent of 2 treats so im happy x

Having been good until sat and even sat during the day i havent stopped eating since Sat night.
Im so annoyed with myself. Why cant i do this?! X

Having been good until sat and even sat during the day i havent stopped eating since Sat night.
Im so annoyed with myself. Why cant i do this?! X

Aww try not to panick. Its only from Saturday night till now, you can pull this back. Plan a good filling dinner for tonight and maybe plan out tomorrow. Try not to be too hard on yourself xxx

Dolly don't be hard on yourself. It doesn't help.

I do this too, and then beat myself up and punish myself for slipping by just letting myself carry on down the slippery slope, but it doesn't help and just means I have more work to do when I decide to get back on track.

Just get back on the wagon as quickly as possible and forget about it.

It won't have made much difference and you are sure to be able to turn it around x

Thanks ladies. I went to face the music this morning and i STS. Really didnt deserve to x

Good woman, hard to go to weigh in when you feel you've been 'bad'! Thats how i ended up giving up in the past, hopefully not this time. Well done on sts :)

Well done!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello all. Treading water here, just cant seem to get in the zone. X

Back