Dolly's Diary

Dolly that's not too much of a break out. U should see me when I start! Lol. I literally can't stop. Glad u have drawn a line and started afresh.
Years ago Myself and my friend joined ww and every single weigh in night we used to absolutely splurge and eat whatever we'd want. We'd have A pain in our bellies lol. We'd always still lose every week though :)

Been good today so fingers crossed. Bought some nice salmon fillets for tomorrow too yum yum xx

Yesterday went to plplan shredded wheat with skimmed milk and sweetener for breakfast, 2 brown war burton thins with chicken and a cup of tea for lunch and then salmon fillets, baby potatoes and sweet corn for dinner.

My hubby had been working away for a night so was mental in my house .

todays plan is

Breakfast - shredded wheat, banana and melon. Tasted yum and I'm feeling full now.
Lunch - Same as yesterday I think.
Dinner - homemade burgers and chips done with frylight

xx

Can I come for tea :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope your having a good weekend and the burgers and chips were a hit last night xx

Thanks hun. Decided not to have the burgers, made fajitas instead. They were yum.
My little boy had a terrible night on Friday, not sure why. He has Talipes so not sure if his boots were annoying him or its his gums as he hasnt cut any teeth yet x

Been a busy weekend so find when I have time i catch up with everyone elses. Havent been as good as i would of liked, had indian last night instead of chow mein. Shared a starter and a main with my hubby :(

I feel really heavy and bloated just now. Having to weigh next Saturday instead of Tuesday so got 5 days of strict simple start to pull it back :) x

5 days will be plenty of time to achieve a loss this week I think. Hard to beat an Indian..at least you shared! What did you have?

I had poppadom with spiced onions, half a mixed pakora and half a chicken tikka chasni with rice and naan :(
Was good at the time.
Been good today had shredded wheat, skimmed milk and sweetner for breakfast, chicken and tomato brown thin sandwich for lunch and roast chicken, sweetcorn and warburton thin for dinner. I didnt fancy potatoes today xx

So far so good today. Was at docs this morning so didn't have a chance for breakfast so just had scrambled egg made with skimmed milk and a warburtons brown thin, was yummy.
Now having a cuppa, baby is sleeping and Dd2 is happy doing a jigsaw :) x

I had poppadom with spiced onions, half a mixed pakora and half a chicken tikka chasni with rice and naan :(
Was good at the time.
Been good today had shredded wheat, skimmed milk and sweetner for breakfast, chicken and tomato brown thin sandwich for lunch and roast chicken, sweetcorn and warburton thin for dinner. I didnt fancy potatoes today xx

mmmmm indian!
havent had one of those in ages!!
ur allowed a treat now n again ;)
food sounds good well done for gettin back on track!!

So far so good today. Was at docs this morning so didn't have a chance for breakfast so just had scrambled egg made with skimmed milk and a warburtons brown thin, was yummy.
Now having a cuppa, baby is sleeping and Dd2 is happy doing a jigsaw :) x

bless :)

Aww well done for getting back on track. And enjoy the peace now while you have it. I'm sitting down for the first time today. DS is just away for a nap, DD2 is fast asleep in her basinette and FIL has offered to get DD1 from school at 2 :D YAY

Well looks like i cant change class this week so i went today and got weighed. Only lost 1lb but suppose its better off than on.
So thats 8.5lbs so far :) x

Hey 1lb is a great loss. Just think what 1lb of mince looks like!

Thanks hun. Going to give pro points a go. TOTM is due so need to be able to point the rubbish that i will be eating ?. Im always starving when aunt flos about x

Back