Dolmio Stir In - Surprised

debtin

Gold Member
Hi everyone, my dolmio stir in (sweet pepper one) only has 75cals per 75g which is half the pot, would this equate to about 4 syns? was surprised as i thought all pre made sauces were high - good good if its correct though!

hope this helps

dolmio
Stir-in Sauce, Sweet Pepper, ambient, 150g pot on all plans

yeah that is what i got it too - thought approx 4 syns for half the pot was really good

Thats not bad for half a pot - thats the sort of things I look for. I suppose it would be more if it was a creamy sauce x

Now you see I think that is is high in syns considering how little you get and how much I could have for free by making it myself. But each to their own.

It's really good to know this, so thanks for posting. I usually would make my own quick pasta sauce, but it would be good to have this in the cupboard in case of 'emergency'. Some days you just can not be bothered to cook everything from scratch, so this would be handy! xx

i agree - i think put into plain pasta half a pot goes a long way for some flavour. Its good esp when you have ran out of tinned tomatoes etc to make your own & feels like a luxury to just have a quick meal to hand minus the chopping etc - thanks everyone

Back