ProPoints Dominoes' Diary

I have a feeling I'll be saying that a lot! Are you anywhere near the wagon? ;)

Well I am set here drinking wine however... I am thinking back on it tomorrow and Friday. Saturday I am out for an Indian and a few drinks and then back on it Sunday and Monday and maybe even Tuesday!

I need to get back in the swing of it as I have 13 weeks until my holiday x

Haha! That sounds a lot like my level of commitment right now. I am 100% back on it from next Tuesday though.

Happy new year everyone! Hope you have a great evening and a fab year!

Healthy eating restarts tomorrow as soon as I'm back home from the inlaws! I've stuffed myself this weekend but I can't wait to get back on the wagon for good.

Hope you had a fab new year! Xxx

Come on Dominoes, you need to report back into base!! It's now the 2nd Jan and we HAVE to get back on it ;-) xx

Come on Dominoes, you need to report back into base!! It's now the 2nd Jan and we HAVE to get back on it ;-) xx

Popping my head in and subscribing/saying hello cos I think this sums up how I'm getting on with the diet atm! Happy new year, and hopefully this is the year we all stick to it ;)

Sorry ladies! I'm back on it! 100% day yesterday and today is looking good too. :)

I'm loving the new job but I'm shattered from the commute already. I honestly can't see when I'll get to a gym but I'm going to try and squeeze in a run when I get back tonight. Hope you're all doing well!

Welcome back :0) I started back yesterday and it was surprisingly easy even though there's still loads of Xmas Chocs in the house! Think I'm just sick of them lol x

Welcome back :0) I started back yesterday and it was surprisingly easy even though there's still loads of Xmas Chocs in the house! Think I'm just sick of them lol x

Me too hun!!! There's only just so much you can eat for so long isn't there?! I think I had my head in gear to get back on it on the 2nd and I have! Shame it wasn't in gear for a bit longer in December ;-) !!!

Lol yea I wish I'd had mine in gear a lot longer ago! Oh well can't be helped. Just hope we can all stick to it now! X

The commute's about 1 hour 40. It's not too bad but most of London start back next week. The tube is dead!

100% on plan today but mostly because I missed lunch. My workload is crazy already but I'd far rather that than be sat twiddling my thumbs. Off running as soon as I get home tonight. And my mum's making my tea! There's one advantage of living at home! :)

And oh my gosh, it's so easy post-xmas. I'm sick of all the junk food and work is such a safe dieting environment! :)

dominoes said:
And oh my gosh, it's so easy post-xmas. I'm sick of all the junk food and work is such a safe dieting environment! :)

I'm finding it easy too at the moment. Just hope it sticks for a while!
Are u staying in England now? Are you not missing the glüewine? Lol x

Me too! The job helps too but I have just no desire to snack at the moment. It's weird! I'm just full all the time. I keep skipping lunch.

I'm back for good which should make it a bit easier to keep the weight off!

I have a confession. I haven't weighed in properly since before Christmas. I don't have scales at the moment and my parents just have an old manual set and it's hard to read accurately. It looks like I'm in the mid/low 11s which I'm more than happy with but I'm going to face the music on Monday and go to Boots and weigh myself.

Back