Dominos!! Stop me!

henri156

Help! At my boyfriends house with friends and people are talking about ordering dominos!! How do I resist when it will be infront of me?? I don't want to say I'm doing slimming world yet...just because they will be like 'one slice won't hurt' and I know I will cave as I'm only 3 days in. How do I (1) stay motivated to avoid it (2) get out of it! They are used to me ordering food

Thanks I'm advance x

leave!!! haha
no, you could have a slice most slices are around 15 syns and then be good the rest of the week
or you could just say your not hungry and drink more water :)
if i was me, i know id just sit there going on about slimming world, and then it would get to a point where i couldnt take a piece even if id want to because id lectured them all hehe

Omg thats awful...... but omfg 15 syns a slice that is not value foe syns... tell them u heard a terrible story about dominos and food poisoning and u dont want to take the risk. Its hard fitting weight loss into real life xxxx

Thank you for the advice! I told them I was on slimming world and they were all so supportive! They even offered not to order food but I told them not to be silly and I resisted :) realised I wasn't even hungry and for 15 syns a slice it wasn't worth it just for eating out of habit. Thank you again x

I know this is a bit late but if you want to order food chinese is quite low in syns something like chicken chow mein (7 syns) beef in black bean sauce I think is about 5 syns and boiled rice is free. Just stay away from the prawn crackers and spring rolls!!

Ha I actually did feel good having control round food (it usually seems to control me lol)! But I was happy with my diet coke and the positive reaction from my friends helped! Black bean is my fave so that is good to hear.

I always opt/sway my friends into having a kebab! I then just eat a chicken kebab with the salad (& spend my syns on half the pitta). Delish!

CJxxx

I read this post yesterday and kept thinking how you'd resisted the pizza, tonight when I was dying for eggs on toast when I've used all my daily calories!! Ha ha! You've kept me on the straight and narrow. Thanks! X

Currently 15st 6.5lbs

Thank you everybody...hopefully my willpower lasts. Nina I am so glad to hear that. That's what we are all here for :) well done on resisting too!x

Back