Done a long bike ride

Im quite pleased with myself today. I worked out at route on google pedometer for 18 miles around where I live. I completed it in 2 hours, and was cycling quite fast, bet I ache tomorrow. Could anyone tell me how many activity points Ive earned.
Thanks
Julie x

It would depend on whether you were really out of breath throughout, or at a steady pace where you were just out of breath too. For a 'just out of breath' exercise it generally goes 1 point for every ten minutes, and if you do over 20 minutes you add an extra 0.5 point to the final score.

So working on the fact that I cycled for 2 hours, I had quite a few uphills where I didnt get off, would I have earned 12.5 points, thats pretty good, Im flipping knackered though and a bit saddle sore as well. I think I'll call it between 10 and 11 points as I had downhills as well. I dont intend to use these points so it will all help with my loss this week.
Julie x

Im quite pleased with myself today. I worked out at route on google pedometer for 18 miles around where I live. I completed it in 2 hours, and was cycling quite fast, bet I ache tomorrow. Could anyone tell me how many activity points Ive earned.
Thanks
Julie x

wow that's some achievement l'd say you'll will be sore alright. l have been walking'' very briskly l might add ;)'' for the last 4 days my legs are just aching all the time, lt shall worth it lm sure. for both of us :D:D

Back