Done before she's one

I'll maybe give that a go!

Chinese sounds awesome, how exciting to be seeing your friend again as well - have an amazing time & good luck at weigh in.

Joe had a nightmare with Eilis last night when I was at college. She's got a wee bit of a cold so we slept in the livingroom last night and she slept for about 6 hours which is the most she ever has. Her wee snuffly nose is heartbreaking though - my house stinks of olbas oil trying to help her lol.

Celtic in the champions league tonight, a few years ago I'd be in Milan for this and today I'm in my jammies on the sofa!

So I went a bit off the rails in Tesco last night and bought a big bag of walkers sensations. It's the first time I've fancied crisps since I had Eilis so I thought I'd go with it. Didn't mean to eat them ALL mind you...

It's cool, back on the wagon today! I've got all sorts of plans to do things around the house but absolutely all of them depend on how long baby sleeps - she's just gone down again but that means nothing lol.

Watching midwives - I am so glad I didn't watch this before I had Eilis, it's terrifying! I have no idea why these women agree to be filmed either, wouldn't be me!

I'm concerned that you see people being really quite calm and then screaming maniacs - I think I might have been the latter! Some of the midwives are right cows though, the woman wanted an epidural and she basically said no!

lol... I was addicted to One Born Every Minute when I was pregnant on my little girl..... starting having panic attacks over it tho closer to the time lol.... I really don't understand how people are filmed!!! Everyone to their own I guess but it wouldn't be me!!! I reckon they must either get paid or get free ante natal care.... has to eb soem incentive for showing your bits to the nation :D

Managed to get lunch & dinner made - didn't get a chance to actually eat it but it's progress! Haha no really, I had pasta with tomatoes & sweet chilli chicken - combo wasn't as nice as I wanted it to be but at least I know now! Bolognese for dinner if I want to eat when I get home and it'll do lunch for another day as well.

Totally back on track today, no distractions like crisps and enchiladas! Midweek peek at the scales tomorrow, not really looking forward to it!

love freddo's too :) ... so much chocolate in such a little bar :)

Slinking back in. Somehow managed not to put on weight but I really need to lose!

12st 6.5lb this morning.

Slimfast shake - 7syns & hexa
Stirfry - 2.5syns

Back