Done brill but gained!

laurenmXD said:
I use to weigh myself morning and night. Not good at all! although i have been sticking to just once a week now lol thankyou everyone :D this site and all you lot really help me :D

What day is ur weigh in? U use MFP? X

What day is ur weigh in? U use MFP? X

My wiegh in day is Friday morning before i have my breakfast. I do it fridayy cos i tend to have a little splurge on a saturday so it gives me a full week then to get myself back on track and it not effect my weight as much.Whens yours?
And yess i use MFP i would die without it! Its a big life saver. do you?

My wiegh in day is Friday morning before i have my breakfast. I do it fridayy cos i tend to have a little splurge on a saturday so it gives me a full week then to get myself back on track and it not effect my weight as much.Whens yours?
And yess i use MFP i would die without it! Its a big life saver. do you?

My WI is Friday morning. I get up, go to the loo, (a full bladder must way at least 2lbs!! ;)) then weigh myself. I have treat night on a Saturday, so like you I have a full week to make up for it.
What is your MFP id??

Lol I like ur theory!!! I'm a wed weigher always figured that that way have a couple of days after to pull in the reins. My MFP is donzy84 if u want to add me. (Ur already my MFP buddie squeezy) x

My mfp name is laurenmXD. I will add you :)

I go to Boots to weigh myself, usually on a Wednesday. This is because:

a) If I own a set of scales I get obsessed with weighing myself
b) It means I get up from my desk and go for a walk to Boots in my lunch hour (about 20 minutes there and back) instead of sitting down.
c) If the obsessive urge to weigh myself on another day strikes (which it did today), I have to make a special effort to walk to the shops (don't have a car), so I'm less likely to bother, or if it's after 6pm, the shop's shut so I can't!
d) I like having a little slip of paper with my weight on. I can keep looking at it and seeing how much I've lost. :)
e) Weighing myself in public is embarrassing, which means I'm less likely to do it too much.

I know what you mean about the scales - I can't get out of daily weighing. It's a curse lol! When I'm not dieting I stop weighing daily but then I put on weight.

That's a really good idea actually boggins x

Thought I'd cheer u up... In 3 weeks I've lost 4lbs but because I've been exercising i've lost 2.5inches off hips, 1.5 off thighs, 2 off chest and some off arms and waist. So don't worry if scales aren't showing what u want xxx

I hadn't been losing for a couple of weeks but when i tried trousers on i couldn't get into a few weeks previously i managed to get into them, so although i hadn't lost on the scales i had lost inches. So dont give up, keep doing what your doing and it will all work out :D

Oh wow well done and Thankyou :D x

Thankyou for this post. I find it so disheartening when you have tried so hard and don't see the results on the scales. I have personally stuck to 1200 calories all week and exercised loads and yet have managed to put a pound on - it just doesn't make sense. Lets hope my body is having a delayed reaction and it will all drop off next week!

Its majorly frustrating! im actually dreading stepping on the scales friday cos even though i have done really well again i think i would cry if it says i have put on weight or stayed the same lol

Good luck to you too :D Im rooting for you. Let me know how u go on :)

Good luck girls :) thats one of the reasons i've decided to get to goal on weightloss only then tone up after x

Back