DONE IT...no more talking so need to start losing!!!

paulsrich

Hiya, I have been thinking about losing weight for a while now but have decided to stop thinking about it and just do it!! So I have just called the local consultant and going to go to group tonight!
DONE!! I feel better already that i have done something about it!
Anyway I thought i would share that with everyone. LOL
Cheers
Paul

Hiya Paul :wavey:

Welcome to SW and well done. Good luck on your weight loss journey x

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I done the diet years ago but seen this easy peasy diet instead of green/red days etc. Sounds good.

Well done Paul! :)
It's my first class tonight as well, I'm so excited to be actually actively doing something about my weight after so long whinging about it!
Good luck, hope the class goes well! :D

Hey Paul (and Dawna)

Hooray for you!!!!!!

Well done on making the positive step forwards- I wish you both heaps of luck and confidence- let us all know how you get on

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s. Paul- you're going to LOVE extra easy!

Hey newbies!
the first, most important step is deciding you want to lose weight.
second, stepping thro' the door of your first class, and thirdly, joining our merry band!!!!
good luck!

Ohh good luck Paul (and Dawna), hope you have fun at your classes tonight. Remember and come back here and let us all know how you got on :)

Well done on making the decision to join up. That's the hardest part. Good luck, I'm sure you'll do just fine :D

Neither of you will regret it! Extra Easy is wonderful! (and easy!) Good luck!

you won't regret it! congratulations on taking the first step - that is the most difficult one. Extra Easy is just that - easy to follow and easy to lose weight on.

Hiya All. Well i made it to my first weigh in last night. After i had picked myself up from the weight on the scales i was fine. The group are very friendly and dont see any issues.
So i just need to get my head round these plans...........need to read my books.
I have had some porridge and apple and 1 litre of water so far. I have a chicken salad with toms and cucumber with a little coleslaw and muller light. Jacket potato for tea with baked beans. I also have some apples, banana, satsumas, rashberries and strawberries at my desk!!! lol
Anyway not really sure what food plan i am on today??
I am feeling very determined though!!!!
I am off to get my 2nd Litre of water..............
Catch you all later.

Paul

Well done paul for joining up, you sound very motivated, keep it up and you will get to target in no time!! Well done with all the fruit and water! I find it difficult to drink loads of water, i must try harder!!! x

Hiya, Thanks for your reply. I haven`t made my mind up yet on a target weight. Think i will concentrate on my Target 10 thing first then have a rethink. Good luck with your water intake.

Good idea, take it in small steps, it is more achievable that way, roll on club 10!!

Hi Paul,

Well done in getting to class and it wont be long before you get your head round the plans.

Sometimes I haven't decided what day I'm on until tea time as I've had free on both and HEB throughout the day so it leaves me free to have a choice later in the day.

I tend to have quorn spag bol and quorn chilli in the freezer that I've made in a batch so that when I come in from work, if I'm not in the mood, its easy just to put on a pan of rice or pasta and defrost the portion of sauce. That with some veggies makes for a nice easy dinner.

Good luck for your first week xx

Back