Donna8's food diary

Donna8

I'm sick of losing a pound only to put it back on the following week :(
Up,down,up,down,up,down - thats wat i've done now for nearly 3 months...
HELP!!! :sigh:
So i'm gonna try something new...
posting my food intake on here every day. That way you guys can keep your eye on me and let me know if i'm doing something majorly wrong and also so i don't feel like i'm the only one struggling to lose weight.

ok here goes...
Breakfast: weetabix minis and milk
Lunch : jacket potatoe, tuna mayo(guessing at 10 syns max) and sweetcorn
Dinner : Batchelors Pasta n sauce and a mullerlight

so 10 syns max today.
Last week i thought i'd be smart and have a "syn-free week".... put half pound on :cry:

Feel in control today :)

Breakfast : Weetabix minis and milk
Lunch : Batchelors Pasta n Sauce
Dinner : quorn sausages, baked beans, fried egg(with fry light) and 1 slice of toast
Snack : Mullerlight, bag of onion ring crisps (7 syns)

Been wearing my pedometer again and i usual aim for 10,000 steps a day - I've done 14,909!!! very busy day in work :)

Weigh-in tomoz :)

Feel in control today :)

Breakfast : Weetabix minis and milk HeA?
Lunch : Batchelors Pasta n Sauce
Dinner : quorn sausages, baked beans, fried egg(with fry light) and 1 slice of toast HeB?
Snack : Mullerlight, bag of onion ring crisps (7 syns)

Been wearing my pedometer again and i usual aim for 10,000 steps a day - I've done 14,909!!! very busy day in work :)

Weigh-in tomoz :)

What day are you on Hun?? If a Green Day, then you need to have another HeB, also did you measure your milk allowance? Was the bread from a 400g loaf?? What fruit and veg are you having today???

You dont seem to be eating much at all!!! I eat at least double that and I have a gastric band!! Lol

(guessing at 10 syns max) When you say guess? i'd sin it so you know for sure, why dont you fill out a food diary that you get from class and fill it out that might help x

Back