Donnajt's 2012 Diary...yes I'm back!

donnajt

Addicted to Minimins!
and weighing in at my heaviest ever 18stone!!!

Joined a different Slimming World group and OMG what an inspiring Leader...she is lovely....unlike my old one that I am convinced was only in it for the ££££s

I'm hoping some of my old buddies are still around? just came on board to find my old diaries for some ideas...completely forgotten what we used to eat apart from chicken cake, stroppy fellow pasta and satay chicken

Looking to sneaking into your diaries and getting to know you all again!

Good luck everyone xxx

Diary 2:
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...najts-2011-starting-all-over-again-diary.html

Diary 1:
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...nnajts-determined-will-my-last-ever-diet.html

Week 1:

Day 1: Friday 13 April 2012
Brunch: 1x Wholemeal Toast (HEB) / Baked Beans, 30g Cheese (HEA)
Dinner: Steak, Jacket Spud, Mushrooms, Salad (lettuce, red onion, sweetcorn, cucumber, toms), Mayo (1 syn)
Syns: Mayo 1, Milk in Tea 4, Choc Mouse 5 = 10/15

Day 2: Saturday 14 April 2012
Breakfast: 1x Wholemeal Toast (HEB) / Scrambled Eggs, Mushrooms
Lunch: Jacket Spud, baked beans
Dinner: Large portion chicken, Salad (lettuce, red onion, sweetcorn, cucumber, toms), Mayo (1 syn)
HEB: 250ml Skimmed Milk
Syns:
Mayo 1, Choc Mouse 5 = 6/15

Day 3: Sunday 15 April 2012
Breakfast: FF Nat Yog, 1 Banana, 1tbs Honey (syn)
Lunch: Tin Spaghetti, 1x Wholemeal Bread HEB
Dinner: Roast chicken or beef, roast pots, parsnips, broccoli, cauliflower, gravy (2), 2x aunt bessie stuffing balls (6), yorkshire pud (2)
HEA:
250ml Skimmed Milk
Syns:
Honey 1, Gravy 2, Stuffing ball 6, Yorkshire Pud 2 = 11/15

Last edited:
Fav dinners from previous SW diets:
1. Stroppy fellow pasta
2. SW KFC
3. SQ Quiche
4. SW Lamb Doner kebab
5. Chilli con carne
6. Chicken Satay
7. Lentil Dahl
8. Jambayla
9. Parmesan chicken
10. Thai Green curry
11. Jamie Oliver's Fish Pie
12. Albondigas
13. Alli's Patatas Bravas
13. EmmaLouise's Man vs Food Burgers
14. HM Macaroni Cheese
15. Chorizo pasta
16. Bolognese
17. Roast dinner
18. MadameLeMinx Salt & Pepper Chicken & Chips
19. Nanny's Surprise Pasta
20. Mama Mias Non Southern Fried Chicken

Family favs I need to convert:
Sav mince
Coronation chicken
Chicken Supreme

Last edited:
Dead impressed my new consultant called me this afternoon to ask how I am getting on and to offer support/advice - how great! I spoke to her about my 12 year old who is starting to look a little bit tubby (secret eating on way home from school I suspect!) and she said she'll give me the kids diet book - how nice!

Yummy Slimming World Roast dinner...my lot said they couldn't tell the difference..oh yeah its much nicer!!
Aunt Bessie Stuffing Balls x2 = 6, Gravy = 1, Yorkshire Pud = 2 = 9 syns but so worth it!
1334509511700.jpg

Hey welcome back, I remember you from before. I'm sure you'll lose the weight you put on in no time. Glad to hear your Mum is doing so well.

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

BB xx

P.s what is sloppy fellow pasta? & man vs burger? Cheers hun x

Found you!
So good to see you back and AMAZING news about your mum!

Let's support each other babe - we can do it!

Hey welcome back, I remember you from before. I'm sure you'll lose the weight you put on in no time. Glad to hear your Mum is doing so well.

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

BB xx

P.s what is sloppy fellow pasta? & man vs burger? Cheers hun x
Hi BB - thank you for such a lovely messagel....stroppy fellow pasta - its a zizzi recipe that was posted in the recipe section (don't ask me real name I don't remember) but DD renamed it stroppy fellow pasta...I will be cooking it later in week, if you can't wait click on link to old diary and its there

The food vs man burger is a delish hm burger served with bacon, mushrooms, cheese and salad...scrum - again pics in my old diary but I will post pictures all the time cos it keeps me inspired when i read back thru my diary entries

Found you!
So good to see you back and AMAZING news about your mum!

Let's support each other babe - we can do it!
Thanks Sarah, absolutely, you will be at your target before you know it...and you are a yummy mummy already!!!

Day 4: Monday 16 April 2012
Lunch: 1x Wholemeal Bread HEB, 1x Wholemeal Bread (5syns), Laughing Cow Ex Light (1), Grapes
Dinner: Jacket Spud, Mushroom Curry (2 syns) salad, Nat Yog
HEA: 250ml Skimmed Milk
Syns:
Honey 1, Bread 4, Laughing Cow 1, Curry Paste 2 = 8/15

Day 5: Tuesday 17 April 2012
Lunch: 1x Wholemeal Bread HEB, Tin Spaghetti, Grapes, Shape Yog
Dinner: Mash (2), Schwartz SlowCook Tomato & Beef (2)
Syns:
Honey 1, Mash 2, Schwartz Mix 2 = 5/15

Had a crap day in work today had a row at work with a very ungrateful person was so angry but at least I managed to wait til I got home to cry! I despise greedy, selfish people and I am fed up of putting up with them. I am so stressed at work I am seriously contemplating going to gp for a sicknote!

Sorry about your horrible day in work - big hugs xxx

I used that slow cooker sachet on Sunday for tea, although I added carrots, leek and swede instead of the veg they recommend. It was nice xx

donnajt said:
Day 5: Tuesday 17 April 2012
Lunch: 1x Wholemeal Bread HEB, Tin Spaghetti, Grapes, Shape Yog
Dinner: Mash (2), Schwartz SlowCook Tomato & Beef (2)
Syns: Honey 1, Mash 2, Schwartz Mix 2 = 5/15

Had a crap day in work today had a row at work with a very ungrateful person was so angry but at least I managed to wait til I got home to cry! I despise greedy, selfish people and I am fed up of putting up with them. I am so stressed at work I am seriously contemplating going to gp for a sicknote!

So sorry about work, I too have had a rough time at work. In last 18 on this have had more time off sick than in prev 10 years - seriously think its the stress making body less immune to stuff :(
Well done for saying on track xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Government cut out funding by 44%, so they restructured the department - splitting us into teams with no direction or focus, its just a massive cat fight, can't stand it...already suffering with depression, workload increased by about 33% its awful.

Have decided to make massive bowl of rice pudding as the "comfort" feeders are fighting to escape

Nothing like a casserole and mash for comfort food xxx

Back