Extra Easy Days Sarah83's 2016 Food Diary

image.jpeg image.jpeg Today's lunch and breakfast (advantage of working from home today means meals can be made fresh)

Here to sub! Food looks yum for today - I want it all! Looking forward to watching your journey - great start with your January losses! xx

Here to sub! Food looks yum for today - I want it all! Looking forward to watching your journey - great start with your January losses! xx
Thank you. Although I'm not feeling too hopeful about this week after the weekend!
How's your week going?

Just got weighed and I maintained :( not too happy as I've super on it so no real reason why I have maintained. Ah well onwards and downwards next week I hope! For both of us if you don't get what you want this week!
Xx

Just got weighed and I maintained :( not too happy as I've super on it so no real reason why I have maintained. Ah well onwards and downwards next week I hope! For both of us if you don't get what you want this week!
Xx
That's a shame xx have you had plenty of free food xx I also find my weight slows down when I stick to same old food. Maybe your body just needs a change to restart it :)

That's a shame xx have you had plenty of free food xx I also find my weight slows down when I stick to same old food. Maybe your body just needs a change to restart it :)

I feel like i have been - and I've been trying to mix it up to make sure i get a loss. Am going to do a food plan today and a big fruit & veggie shop and see if that makes a difference! xx

I feel like i have been - and I've been trying to mix it up to make sure i get a loss. Am going to do a food plan today and a big fruit & veggie shop and see if that makes a difference! xx
After last week's gain I've wrote it all down this week xx it's amazing how much you forget when you don't lol xx despite it all being on plan this week was like oh my I do eat loads lol love this diet :)

Hi!
Sorry I've been a bit absent - I haven't been particularly well this week, a bout of mild flu (must be mild as I've managed to get myself to work!) has left me miserable, achy and not fancying much to eat.

So probably because of this, I managed a 2.5lb loss this week which I'm chuffed to bits with!
Just hoping now that I feel better for the weekend.

Xx
Sorry you're not happy you maintained, hopefully you'll get a better loss next week if you carry on being good.
Good idea from Smurfette to mix it up, I've been very conscious that I keep using my olive oil as a HEXB (if I use it at all), and I should really mix it up a bit.
And having lots of fruit and veg in will help with the variety too xx

Thanking ya, I'm on it this week and adding in loads more speed and mixing it up even more than I usually do.

Hope you are feeling a bit better now and much better over the weekend, there is a lot of colds/flu going round at the moment...what a pain! Well done for your loss too, fabulous!! xxx

Friday 5th Feb

Breakfast: mugshot

Lunch: pasta n sauce, added veggies, cheese (half HEXA)

Dinner: salt and chilli chips (HEXB for oil)

Tonight's Chinese fakeaway

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
Right, I'm properly back now!
I'm feeling better and my appetite has come back too.
I wasn't too bad on the weekend - certainly not 100% on plan but I didn't eat (or drink) very much so hopefully didn't do too much damage. I did however eat lots of pancakes last night but made sure I hadn't eaten any syns or my Healthy extras during the day.
Had super fun making pancakes with my 4 year old though - she had fun making a fruity chocolatey face on her pancake!
Back on it today 100% for the 2 days until weigh in. Next week and the week after are going to be tricky so I need this week to be good...

Wednesday 10th February

Breakfast: Yoghurt, banana

Lunch: Tesco healthy living chicken teriyaki noodles (5.5 syns worked out on syns calculator)

Dinner: Potato, ham, cheese and leek hash (half HEXA & HEXB for olive oil), beans, egg and cabbage

Snacks etc: Milk in coffee (half HEXA)

Well even though my appetite and food have been all over the place in the last week, I managed a 1lb loss!
It's only because I haven't been eating very much though.
I'm going to try really hard to get back in the zone now, eating veg again for starters!
I've got a few hurdles next week - 1 meal out at a Mexican, a possible pizza meal out, then next weekend we are away for 2 nights. So I need to make sure every other meal is as close to 100% as I can get, so lots and lots of superfree!!

Well even though my appetite and food have been all over the place in the last week, I managed a 1lb loss!
It's only because I haven't been eating very much though.
I'm going to try really hard to get back in the zone now, eating veg again for starters!
I've got a few hurdles next week - 1 meal out at a Mexican, a possible pizza meal out, then next weekend we are away for 2 nights. So I need to make sure every other meal is as close to 100% as I can get, so lots and lots of superfree!!
That's great news xx bet you pleased x

Hi, well I've been a bit absent for a couple of weeks. We were away last weekend and I managed 3 (not very SW friendly) meals out in the days preceding it. So I made the decision to not weigh last week as I didn't want to get on a downer.
I've been trying to be good this week and it's paid off with a stay the same. I've been let off lightly there I think!!
Anyway I'm back on it big time and I've planned some new meals and healthy choices, so I'm hoping to have a loss next week.
Happy Friday!!

Today's lunch: courgette, cheese and potato fritters with a spicy tomato salsa. From the Slimming Eats website

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
Friday 26th February

Breakfast: mugshot

Lunch: courgette, cheese and potato fritters with chilli tomato salsa (half HEXA)

Dinner: Hache steak, sautéed potatoes or chips (HEXB for oil) and veg

Well I'm back - I've been a bit rubbish (understatement) for the past few months, and although I've been semi-trying to be good, that has included evening glasses of wine and choccies, and quite a few meals out.
Anyway I was hovering around the 16st 3lb mark pretty much the whole time until last week when I had a stomach bug and inadvertently lost 3lb which has kind of given me a bit of a boost to carry on.

Saying that I haven't been particularly good all weekend (which I think will probably be a trend anyway), but I'm determined to be good during the week.
Also we've pretty much decided we're going to have a proper abroad beach holiday next year, probably in April, which will be our first in 10 years (since then all hols have been camping/caravan holidays) so I seriously need to get my act together if I don't want to be self-conscious the whole time I'm there squeezing into size 18-20 cover-ups. I would be over the moon if I could be a size 14 by then, I'm not sure how much weight that is but I reckon it's probably a loss of 3st maybe a bit more, which in 9 months I will find tricky but I can only try!

Anyway I seriously need to get back into the discipline of tracking my food, which I am going to do on here, every day! I will try and write my planned diary in the morning, and edit through the day as anything changes.

Good luck everyone and happy Monday!

Back