Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

Hi donna ur food looks so good makes me feel hungry when I look at it lol , good plan for today ur going to be a busy bee. I see ur drinking loads I need to up my fluid intake I only have 1 or 2 cups tea & a latte a day I'm probably thirsty rather than hungry ;-) have a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Def gonna burn a fair few cals today then. Hope you have a good day x

great list but dont do too much in each room - set yourself a specific job and do it
I am doing kitchen today and my tasks are specific
steam clean the walk through doors (4 of them)
mop and steam the kitchen floor
take everything off the work surfaces and scrub them down

if I just say kitchen I faff around doing a bit of this and a bit of that and dont get as much done
dont forget for your depressions sake to do a bit and rest - dont work till you are so tired you cant face the next bit - much better to do one bit at a time

but its great to make a list and it will be so motivating as you cross them off - anything that is motivating will help you feel better about yourself

hope the sun is shining where you are - its chilly still but beautiful here

Today's list:

Bath, hairwash
Kitchen
Dining Room
Living Room
Downstairs Loo
30 mins Just Dance
Go to bed at reasonable time - do not fall asleep in front of tv

Het Donna found your diary, love the list, I need to do all the above! its great to keep yourself busy- I think once my daughter gets home we be on the just dance! x

Today's list:
Bath, hairwash
Kitchen
Dining Room
Living Room
Downstairs Loo
30 mins Just Dance
Go to bed at reasonable time - do not fall asleep in front of tv
UPDATE:
Done: Bath, Hairwash, Living Room, Ironing, washed all the downstairs floors

Disaster this morning, I have a tin that has food colourings and flavourings, when i moved the hoover this morning, I discovered a dark cerise pool on the kitchen floor, it ran all the way up my radiator cover, i look like i have killed someone, my hands and arms are stained red...oh well just think of the calories i burnt scrubbing the colour away!

Hi donna ur food looks so good makes me feel hungry when I look at it lol , good plan for today ur going to be a busy bee. I see ur drinking loads I need to up my fluid intake I only have 1 or 2 cups tea & a latte a day I'm probably thirsty rather than hungry ;-) have a good day xx
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
thanks val - i have been really upping my water - i love boiling water and lemon juice i prefer it to tea now!

great list but dont do too much in each room - set yourself a specific job and do it
I am doing kitchen today and my tasks are specific
steam clean the walk through doors (4 of them)
mop and steam the kitchen floor
take everything off the work surfaces and scrub them down

if I just say kitchen I faff around doing a bit of this and a bit of that and dont get as much done
dont forget for your depressions sake to do a bit and rest - dont work till you are so tired you cant face the next bit - much better to do one bit at a time

but its great to make a list and it will be so motivating as you cross them off - anything that is motivating will help you feel better about yourself

hope the sun is shining where you are - its chilly still but beautiful here
its beautiful here - i feel quite well today, the downstairs looks fab - kids home in an hour so it won't stay that way for long - just gonna roast a chicken for tonight's dinner, feeling peckish already might have to have a banana

Het Donna found your diary, love the list, I need to do all the above! its great to keep yourself busy- I think once my daughter gets home we be on the just dance! x
Hi Cas3 - will come and find yours too - my sister came over for lunch so once I've down tools and me and my food colour hand are now enjoying the last 15 mins of peace before i have to pick son up - how old are your children?

Hi Donna,

Just moved over to cc and noticed your diary so I'm here to subscribe! x

Hi Mrs S - welcome to Calorie Counting only been doing it for a week or so but i am finding it so easy - no free food, no A and B, no points - just eat what you want and tot it up - if you're not already a member - sign up for mfp, easy way to keep in control of your calories, if you are on mfp, add me x

Very busy day hun, I've got 3 girls aged nearly 9, exactly 3 yrs and 10mths :D how old are yours xx

no wonder you are so busy that those ages - we have one girl - almost 13 (stroppy teen) and one son 3.5 (always on the go!), we had probs conceiving after daughter was born and was told we wouldn't be able to have any more unless we had ivf...roll on 8 years and I found myself pg with our son

Tuesday 05 March 2013
B: Chocolate SlimFast = 220 Cals

L
: Homemade Tomato & Chilli Soup, 1x Weight Watchers Petit Pains, Water = 216 cals

D:Loyd Grossman Tikka Masala Sauce, Chicken, Jacket Spud, Salad = 445 cals
curry jp.png
Snacks:
Hartleys Sugar Free Jelly = 9 cals
5x hot water & lemon
500mls Coke Zero = 0 cals
3x Glasses water
Banana = 105 cals
= 1,225/ 1360

i have 300 cals left but can't think what to have?? any suggestions?

Exercise Alert:
Walking, 30mins = 190 cals burned

Last edited:
I would only eat it if you want it
but a nice latte would be good if you are not hungry
apple and peanut butter
some cheese
houmous with veggies
but as I say only if you need it

no wonder you are so busy that those ages - we have one girl - almost 13 (stroppy teen) and one son 3.5 (always on the go!), we had probs conceiving after daughter was born and was told we wouldn't be able to have any more unless we had ivf...roll on 8 years and I found myself pg with our son

Wow that must of been a lovely surprise, my middle one was surprise I didn't find out till I was 16 weeks! then finally got scan and I was 22 wks! but I didn't think it would happen for us either x

Aw nightmare about the cooker! Hope you get it sorted. My aunt's cooker broke on Christmas day and they had to use the kitchen in the sheltered housing complex next door haha.

good morning
what is on your list and menu for today then
mine is very minimal due to feeling really ill - but a day of rest should help

Hi Mrs S - welcome to Calorie Counting only been doing it for a week or so but i am finding it so easy - no free food, no A and B, no points - just eat what you want and tot it up - if you're not already a member - sign up for mfp, easy way to keep in control of your calories, if you are on mfp, add me x

I already found you ;)

I know exactly what you mean about the freedom! Just long may it last! xx

Hi Donna, Just been reading your posts. You sound very much like me. I suffer from depression and anxiety and at times used it as an excuse to eat! Not anymore! I write a food diary every day and take pics too, i always find it helps motivate me when i feel low. You've inspired me to start my own food diary on here as i think it might help me stay of track.

Oh and thanks for the soup recipe it's on the plan next week :)

xxx

I would only eat it if you want it
but a nice latte would be good if you are not hungry
apple and peanut butter
some cheese
houmous with veggies
but as I say only if you need it
I was v naughty and had chocolate and crisps ...spit spit spit (just washed my mouth out with soap for using swear words lol spit spit spit...and do you know why because I hadn't drunk enough water - pure and simple, went to bed feeling absolutely disgusted with myself and sick...but hey ho, lesson learnt

Wow that must of been a lovely surprise, my middle one was surprise I didn't find out till I was 16 weeks! then finally got scan and I was 22 wks! but I didn't think it would happen for us either x
OMG - that must have been one very quick pregnancy

Aw nightmare about the cooker! Hope you get it sorted. My aunt's cooker broke on Christmas day and they had to use the kitchen in the sheltered housing complex next door haha.
Good old sheltered housing - I manage sheltered housing for my local council - the cooker is working - its just taking longer to cook - got a man coming out to fix it tomorrow - i have one of those insurance plans with Domestic and General - i have my washing machine, cooker and fridge freezer covered - so there is no cost and if they can't fix they replace with a new one

good morning
what is on your list and menu for today then
mine is very minimal due to feeling really ill - but a day of rest should help
Poor thing is it the flu bug? wrap up, take it easy, i don't feel too good either to be honest - been shopping with husband and we've just had a very late breakfast, husband off to work at midday and son goes to childminder so i have a few hours to sort myself out as a friend from work is coming to visit tonight, which i'm dreading

I already found you ;)

I know exactly what you mean about the freedom! Just long may it last! xx
course it will we just all need to stick together! have u got a cc diary?

Back