Donna's food diaries-trying to maintain

Thursday 6th December - EE

Just put my lunch in the oven but I feel sick now, just got back from an interview and waiting for the call to say whether I got it or not :/ will do my best to eat it though

Breakfast - rice pudding with banana and mixed berries
Lunch - sweet jacket potatoe with tuna, beans, fried mushrooms, onions and toms
Tea - salmon with peppers stuffed with savoury rice, carrots and kale like stuff
Snacks - fruit and yogurt, hifi (HEB) not decided on HEA yet will either be milk in drinks or cheese with lunch or dinner... probably not lunch with the way I feel. Going to try not to use any syns today saving for tomorrow but if I really want something then I will

Not updated in here for ages :/ think I'll need a new one after Christmas... fresh start on a new diary to get rid of my Christmas gain and then focus on maintaining again.

Saving syns again this week as I'm away at the weekend

Thursday 13th December - Green

Breakfast -pineapple, melon, apple, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - egg sandwich with banana (HEB)
Tea - meat free chilli with peppers stuffed with mexican savoury rice topped with cheese (HEA)
Snacks - hifi bar (HEB) milk in my Christmas coffee (HEA) caramel freddo (5 syns) rice pudding with mixed berries

Friday 14th December - Red

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, melon, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - ham and cheese sandwich using 2 laughing cow light blue cheeses (1/2 HEA and HEB)
Tea - steak topped with two laughing cow blue cheeses (1/2 HEA) with fried mushrooms, onions, courgette and toms, steamed brocolli, sprouts and carrots
Snacks - hifi bar (HEB) milk in Christmas coffee (HEA) crabsticks, syn free pancakes with banana and berries

Had a great weekend.... although ate way too much, so getting back on it this week for at least the week days (please give me strength not to eat all the goodies in sight)

Monday 17th December - Green

Breakfast - scrambled egg on toast (HEB) with mushrooms and tomatoes
Lunch - chickpea dhal with salad
Tea - quorn spag bol with cheese (HEA)
Snacks - syn free rice pud with apple and banana, hifi bar (HEB) fruit, going to attempt to go syn free but might have a bakewell (11 syns) if I really feel like I want something

Tuesday 18th December - EE

Breakfast - syn free pancakes with banana and mixed berries
Lunch - school Christmas dinner with chocolate crunch and custard for pudding (syns = too many)
Tea - thai red curry (HEA for philli and 1 syn for paste)
Snacks - hifi bar (HEB) fruit and yogurt, crabsticks

Back