Dont blow your efforts this Easter weekend!

Nomsad

Now ladies I know its hard this weekend but dont succumb to the little voice in your head that a little choc egg will be ok! Cos it wont it will lead you of ketosis make you feel like you have failed and unravel all of this weeks efforts!!! JUST DONT DO IT OK!!

How about a little Beck to assist if a choccy craving hits - go back to your lit of reasons for wanting to lose weight, how many of them still apply, how many of them are you already achieving, how good does that feel, how long does that good feeling last? Go try on those too tight jeans - in just a few weeks they will fit you with room to spare, just imagine for a moment how good that feels, how proud you are of yourself, how wonderful and warm you feel - bet you are smiling right now, and you are smiling about something great you are doing for you, feels amazing doesn't it?

Right, lets now consider that flimsy bit of overpriced overproduced chocolate, does it look good, does it feel good, how long will that feeling last? Think about how good eating that chocolate will make you feel, think about how long that feeling will last, think about how dreadful you'll then feel for giving in, for being weak, for letting your giving in muscle fool you into thinking chocolate is something you can't possibly live a moment longer without. Did it tell you one bit won't hurt, did it tell you it's ok to eat it all now you've opened it, did it tell you you're bound to cave to temptation cause that's what you always do?

Now, compare the two feelings, if that egg is the winner then go ahead and have it. But first consider this - if I told you that eating that chocolate would have a huge detrimental impact on your health, it would lead towards potentially serious complications in your future - is it still so attractive? If the answer is still yes, then you can only have it if first you run down your street in just your undies.

Still want it? ;)

How about a little Beck to assist if a choccy craving hits - go back to your lit of reasons for wanting to lose weight, how many of them still apply, how many of them are you already achieving, how good does that feel, how long does that good feeling last? Go try on those too tight jeans - in just a few weeks they will fit you with room to spare, just imagine for a moment how good that feels, how proud you are of yourself, how wonderful and warm you feel - bet you are smiling right now, and you are smiling about something great you are doing for you, feels amazing doesn't it?

Right, lets now consider that flimsy bit of overpriced overproduced chocolate, does it look good, does it feel good, how long will that feeling last? Think about how good eating that chocolate will make you feel, think about how long that feeling will last, think about how dreadful you'll then feel for giving in, for being weak, for letting your giving in muscle fool you into thinking chocolate is something you can't possibly live a moment longer without. Did it tell you one bit won't hurt, did it tell you it's ok to eat it all now you've opened it, did it tell you you're bound to cave to temptation cause that's what you always do?

Now, compare the two feelings, if that egg is the winner then go ahead and have it. But first consider this - if I told you that eating that chocolate would have a huge detrimental impact on your health, it would lead towards potentially serious complications in your future - is it still so attractive? If the answer is still yes, then you can only have it if first you run down your street in just your undies.

Still want it? ;)

I use visualisation a lot when being on this program (and in life in general).
I see myself as a slim fit person already. I feel the feelings of pride and joy while I'm walking down the street wearing size 12 clothes and looking hotttt! I imagine myself doing up a pair of trousers that are hanging in my bedroom which are way too small now!
Those feelings are very powerful. They not only make you feel good and empowered but also they send out a signal to the universe that you are ready to receive what you're wishing for.
I'm a real believer that thoughts really do become things..

And remember. If you have easter eggs for the kids. You brought them for the kids not for yourself.

Back