• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Don't diet....just starve your men

KD

Gone fishing
On Richard and Judy just now.

Newcastle University have just completed research which proves the the hungier a man is the more attractive he finds the larger lady.

R&J did their own test. They starved 5 men for 12+ hours. Showed them piccies of girls to score 1-10 on attractiveness.

On average the 5 guys gave the size 14 model 9/10. Size 8 only got 3/10

Then they fed them and asked them to redo the test.

Size 10 got 8/10. Size 8 got 7/10. Size 14 got about 6/10

The men had no idea what the experiment was about.

So...that's it then;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Brad0053

Silver Member
Us men are people you know, you talk about us like we are sex objects. It's just not fair, nobody even mentions our brains or personality. :eek: :eek:

chicken on a mission

Restarting to lose 4stone
Starve my men?

I only have the one man to starve. Should I go out and get another one that comes complete with brain and personality (just for you Brad ;) )

:D

Brad0053 said:
Us men are people you know, you talk about us like we are sex objects. It's just not fair, nobody even mentions our brains or personality. :eek: :eek:
Ah - my sweet, lil Braddy-boy - not all men are as perfect as you, hunny-pie!
Don't you worry your lil head about it - you just go and put the kettle on for Mrs Brad teeheeeee!

Love ya!

Brad0053

Silver Member
I wonder if we have just invented a Marmite ankle licking fetish.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

It certainly excites me anyway and I can tell it's got your attention Is and GM.