Don't diet....just starve your men

KD

Gone fishing
On Richard and Judy just now.

Newcastle University have just completed research which proves the the hungier a man is the more attractive he finds the larger lady.

R&J did their own test. They starved 5 men for 12+ hours. Showed them piccies of girls to score 1-10 on attractiveness.

On average the 5 guys gave the size 14 model 9/10. Size 8 only got 3/10

Then they fed them and asked them to redo the test.

Size 10 got 8/10. Size 8 got 7/10. Size 14 got about 6/10

The men had no idea what the experiment was about.

So...that's it then;)

Ha...yes...just noticed :D

Euwwww, I like boys but I wouldn't WANT to eat a whole one, what would we do if we girlys had to do the same test?????:p :p :p :p

Me too Isobel - although as I'm getting thinner, smaller men are beginning to look more attractive .. or is that just me getting more desperate??? :rolleyes: *lol*

I agree about the big boy thing but my ex and my husband are really slim so i've always felt like a heffer!!:eek:

Well I must admit that I do go for slim men more now that I think I won't crush em to death with one clumsy blow of me 'oof! lol

Us men are people you know, you talk about us like we are sex objects. It's just not fair, nobody even mentions our brains or personality. :eek: :eek:

Starve my men?

I only have the one man to starve. Should I go out and get another one that comes complete with brain and personality (just for you Brad ;) )

:D

Brad0053 said:
Us men are people you know, you talk about us like we are sex objects. It's just not fair, nobody even mentions our brains or personality. :eek: :eek:

Ah - my sweet, lil Braddy-boy - not all men are as perfect as you, hunny-pie!
Don't you worry your lil head about it - you just go and put the kettle on for Mrs Brad teeheeeee!

Love ya!

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was just bathing Mrs Brads feet, like I do every evening. :cool:

I wonder if we have just invented a Marmite ankle licking fetish.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

It certainly excites me anyway and I can tell it's got your attention Is and GM.

I'm going to approach dh about this act later on this evening. he's got the day off tomorrow so we've time to experiment now.:p

Back