Don't do it... (Food pictures)

Deleted by MiniMe*Escaping

Last edited:
I've been about as adventurous as putting a tetra in the freezer to make ice cream, that I can say is worth risking :) yummy

I've made ice pops with the water flavouring you have to be heavy handed with the powder, I made six ice pops and used a level teaspoon of water flavouring per ice pop and be prepared for ice with a little bit of sweetness worth sucking :)

LOL at least you learned something so the day wasnt wasted :)

thanks for the heads up I was going to buy the mix a mousse just to have something different but i won't bother!
when i tried to make the muffin it was not for me.... it just did not taste right at all so now i just stick with the shakes at least i know what i am getting!
No disrespect to the peeps out there who know what they are doing!

i've made crisps once out of the chilli soup and they were lovely, sorry you have wasted your packs x

Sorry you ended up wasting your packs - i've found being able to make different things with my packs has on a few occasions saved the day for me when i've craved some variety.
It only took a couple of adjustments after my first attempts to get the recipes down to a T and dont think i've had to throw anything away for quite some time now lol.
I will say though that making mousse is still a bit hit & miss despite me not doing anything different :rolleyes: but me being the greedy mare i am tend to eat it anyway :eek::D

The first time I tried to make a muffin it was disgusting - I was so upset at wasting one of my packs!

I did try again though and was successful - I now have a muffin nearly every day and I love them. Definitely makes it easier to stick to the diet.

Last edited:
The first time I tried to make a muffin it was disgusting - I was so upset at wasting one of my packs!

I did try again though and was sucessful - I now have a muffin nearly every day and I love them. Definitely makes it easier to stick to the diet.

My biggest disaster was trying to make "tomato bread" from the spicy tom soup pmsl. It was sooooooo NOT a success and was like eating sawdust :rolleyes: but i bravely soldiered on. I now reckon i know how a cat feels when its got furballs stuck in its throat ;):D

Would everyone hate me if I said I'd got all the recipes right on my first attempt (including MAM)?:D
I couldn't do this diet if I didn't have my daily choc/mint MAM.
Sorry about your packs hun!:eek:

Ive tried muffins- didnt work out
ive tried crisps- didnt work out
the mam i can do but its nothing special and im back to shakes and bars now I to will not be wasting anymore packets.lol.

mmm i think im lucky because ive anaged to make both muffins and crisps with success first time round. this is either a good thing as it means i have more variety or bad.... as it shows i eat anything and everything lol
sorry you didnt get on with the recipes have you tried using geletine from shops to make the jellys i found it nicer than mam and its a nice snacklet if you feel peckish :)... now ice lollys thats a thought.... what do you freeze them in?
xxxx

Back