Don't feel at all well

Khandi

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I don't feel at all well today & I don't know why.

I know i'm in ketosis as the hunger pangs have died down, i feel fuller on the shakes and I've noticed the white specs in my urine.

I have a weird sensation in my stomach that i can only describe as feeling bloated but it's not that. It's an uncomfortable feeling at the top at the bottom of my ribs (if that makes sense). I've had motions twice on friday, one yday and one 2day. Don't know if the ducloease helped with that. Or if its affecting me.

I was feeling really weak and faint. So i made a big mug of sweet peppermint tea. On top of that i notice i was spotting but my period ended 3 days ago. I did ring NHS direct and she didn't think LT could be the cause just yet and told me to visit the dr 2mo to get it checked out.

I fell asleep aand missed my lunch time shake. I just had the soup but the smell of it made me want to vomit & i've had no problems with it previously. I had to force it down. I know i should have the shake i missed but i really can't face it.

I don't know if i should stop LT, as i always said if it affects me negatively and i dont feel well i will stop it. As anyone felt similar?

hi khandi, i've been feeling a bit off the last couple of days (day 7 today) dizzy and such but i suffer from anxiety so just put it down to that, i have some water or tea and feel better.

hope you're ok.
sandie x

I have felt realy weak in the past, and there have been times when I couldn't face the shakes. For me its sometimes a mood thing, if I'm down or hormonal or something. You might just be coming down with a cold/flu but I cant see how LT would be causing it, i dont know.

Perhaps a hot bath and an early night might refresh you for the morning ahead. I'm sorry you fell poop.
I've noticed that pain, its a bit like indigestion -and it is usually around my more -toiletly active days lol It goes away though and it doesn't appear to be anything worrying.

Hope you feel better soon :D

Aww hun hope your feeling better soon.

Ducolax gave me bad tummy pains and I wanted to vomit but it passed after a few hours of going to the loo. I was very lethargic that day too. Might be that.

You don't suffer with Gallstones do you? If it is that you should stop, see what the doctor says if you go. Hope it is just the Ducolax doing it's thing.

Hi there, i must admit to feeling a bit green today, & the shakes don't help.
I would drink more water, its the only thing that has helped me today. If it continues i would phone your pharmacist to check its ok??? Hope you feel better soon, Simone xx

You don't suffer with Gallstones do you? If it is that you should stop, see what the doctor says if you go. Hope it is just the Ducolax doing it's thing.

strange I wondered about gallstones too -though I had my gallbladder removed 2 years ago and I still get the strange pain when my loo has been busy :D So hopefully its just busy innards at work.

Hi Khandi
I was also feeling grim yesterday.I had the same discomfort and a friend said it was what she experienced when she had gall stones.
Any way today i feel great and cant wait for my first weigh in tomorrow.
Keep going im sure(hoping!!) it gets easier.
:D

can I just say that gallstone pain, when it flares, is usually EXCRUCIATING!! I mean pass out and throw up agony! There are milder warning pains but usually not long followed by a major attack -though they are common in overweight people and if someone has lost weight rapidly so its still worth getting it checked.

Hey hun, sorry to hear you're not feelin good.

Id say give it a week. Normally after a week people feel much better, you've got to give your body the chance to adjust completely.

I get an aching pain in my right side too...its awful but usually goes once I have some water!

can I just say that gallstone pain, when it flares, is usually EXCRUCIATING!! I mean pass out and throw up agony! There are milder warning pains but usually not long followed by a major attack -though they are common in overweight people and if someone has lost weight rapidly so its still worth getting it checked.

Been a sufferer too so i know it well, i did sometimes only get a mild pain and it was exactly where the pain she mentioned was. If the stone didn't try to pass for long thenthe pain was bearable. But i have also had plenty of nights in agony, not nice at all.

Hi everyone,

thanx for your replies :)

I feel better today. The pain that was in my stomach has subside. Not feeling faint like I was. So hopefully things will improve. Maybe it was just the DucloEase, i'm not taking anymore at the mo and i will see if things improve.

Did my weigh in 14lbs gone :happy036:

Thank you Sandie and Peggy

Glad to hear you are feeling better and well done on an awesome loss!

x

feeling better and a stone down (in weight not a gallstone lol) bloody brilliant!! LOVE IT!! Well done! :D

Yes the stone down is brilliant
Still not 100%, smell of food makes me want to hurl. I've also been dry retching today and still have an ache in my stomach. I hope this passes soon. How long did others feel rough or is it jus me?

i felt rough till about day 8 to be honest, not so much sick but headches and faint.

i drink loads of pepermint tea so don't know if that helped with tummy pains!??:confused:

hope you start to feel better soon hun:hug99:

oh i found fizzy water helped with the dry mouth thing!!

sandie x

Back